The Bills won last night because (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

Just now, Dr. Who said:

But did you put the left sock on first, or the right? The little things matter because the universe is paying attention.

My only superstitions are:

Always wear a red Fred Jackson t-shirt under my jersey.  I have been doing this since about 2010.  I actually had to retire my original Fred shirt and buy a new one.  NOT easy to find, as he was already out of the game by the time I needed a new one.  But I was able to find one, so the tradition lives on.

Go to the store shortly prior to game time whilst wearing my jersey/hat.

And that's it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thge Bills won because I didn't record the game....Seems like whenever I record a big game, they lose.  AFC Championship game 2021, AFC Divisional 2022, Bucs 2021, Titans 2021, Texans WC game 2020, Browns 2019 (Josh vs Baker,).....I'm done recording "Big" games.  There is other avenues to re-watch.

Another weird one too is whenever I buy new Bills gear to wear....seems like they lose the game following the purchase.

Edited by BIGFOOTspaceman

3 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

?????

🙄

What did YOU do?  Wear a favorite hat/shirt/jersey? Cook/eat a certain food?  Sit in a certain spot? Invite/forbid a friend from watching the game with you?

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

don't know yet, we are waiting to find out. got Bills gear already - someone just sent us stuff but didn't put who from. not sure if was @Just Jack who sent us stuff, too.  i need to write him a thank you card yet :D 

If it's 3 pack of onesies from the Bills Store, it was us. 

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Speaking of karma, what happened to the “Bills are the least injured team blah blah blah…” thread?  Talk about bad karma. 

Go discuss it in that thread, and feel free to call whomever started the thread "Nostradammit".  This also goes for the thread about the Bills going undefeated. 

18 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

I cracked a tooth while eating taffy at the game last night.  The Bills won.  Does that count?  🦷

Yes, I hope your dental insurance is paid up, because you're gonna have an expensive season. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

🙄

What did YOU do?  Wear a favorite hat/shirt/jersey? Cook/eat a certain food?  Sit in a certain spot? Invite/forbid a friend from watching the game with you?

If it's 3 pack of onesies from the Bills Store, it was us. 

Go discuss it in that thread, and feel free to call whomever started the thread "Nostradammit".  This also goes for the thread about the Bills going undefeated. 

Yes, I hope your dental insurance is paid up, because you're gonna have an expensive season. 

Thank you!!!!  I'm writing the card this evening to thank y'all. 😁😁

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That’s nice, but what did YOU do to help insure a Bills win? 

I wore the same outfit I had on in the first game even tho I was sweating the whole game since it was much warmer out...Bills sweatpants and Bills slippers along with my Allen jersey and Bills hat...on backwards.

I took one for the team

Edited by Big Turk

I started drinking early, got on espn, did a bowling ball shot, had 2 wings and 4 cocktail weenies from the red pinto, did a quick stop by the tbd tailgate, kept drinking, went to the vip tailgate (included with the ticket we got), kept drinking, more wings and a beef on weck, then inside the stadium and into the Bills store got my new Josh Allen jersey grabbed a beer inside and cheered 'til my voice hurt.  I am now paying for said sacrifices but I would do it all over again because that's how I roll.  Now why this picture?  I'm kinda bragging that Josh is my new best friend.  Go Bills

Joah tom point 2 50 percent.jpeg

Edited by The Tomcat
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.