The Bills won last night because (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

I had an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt on, I am not even a fan (wife's side of the family got it for me and it was my last clean shirt). After the first quarter I took it off and found the Bills shirt I wore from the last game (still dirty in the laundry room) and put it on, I didnt care that it smelled like sweat, the game was too important. Wore that the rest of the night and the rest was history

Edited by Bray Wyatt

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

What did YOU do yesterday to help insure a Bills win?  I’ll start…

I'm not sure what I did.  I threw all my traditional things out the window for the TBDAHOT.  Only thing I really did that stayed the same was buying the water and Gatorade for the tailgate.  So I’ll say that’s why they won, because I was keeping fans hydrated. Oh, and 200 Jell-O shots were consumed. 

did what i always do before a game. absolutely nothing!

20 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I had an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt on, I am not even a fan (wife's side of the family got it for me and it was my last clean shirt). After the first quarter I took it off and found the Bills shirt I wore from the last game (still dirty in the laundry room) and put it on, I didnt care that it smelled like sweat, the game was too important. Wore that the rest of the night and the rest was history

Mate, what kind of ship do you run? 

• Haha (+1) 1

don't know yet, we are waiting to find out. got Bills gear already - someone just sent us stuff but didn't put who from. not sure if was @Just Jack who sent us stuff, too.  i need to write him a thank you card yet :D 

44 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

You better put the bills baby gear on that kid right away.

FYI congrats 

Boy or a girl

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I went the home improvement route.  Yesterday, I added a new light fixture in the room where I watch the games, added smart light bulbs and used a picture of my favorite Bills hat to create a theme for the lights.  Sweet success! They better continue this win streak for a while.  I really don't belong on a ladder anymore.  I feel like I actually played in the game... 

IMG_0014.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

I was worried that washing my Allen jersey was gonna do the Bills in.

For Week One, I went to my favorite local wing place (Bullpen Tavern in Glens Falls) and got wings to go.

With the newly cleaned Allen jersey weighing heavily on my mind, I decided to go back to the Bullpen yesterday and get an order of wings to go.

My normal Sunday day game routine is to don me now my Bills apparel and go to the grocery store to pick up something I forgot whilst shopping on Saturday.  Time was tight, as getting my wings took a little longer than expected.  But I managed to get to a convenience store and grab some shredded cheese - just to keep me game day routine alive.

So ... you are all welcome. 

Regular routine for next Sunday.  No wings.  That'll be a prime time game superstition, only.

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was worried that washing my Allen jersey was gonna do the Bills in.

For Week One, I went to my favorite local wing place (Bullpen Tavern in Glens Falls) and got wings to go.

With the newly cleaned Allen jersey weighing heavily on my mind, I decided to go back to the Bullpen yesterday and get an order of wings to go.

My normal Sunday day game routine is to don me now my Bills apparel and go to the grocery store to pick up something I forgot whilst shopping on Saturday.  Time was tight, as getting my wings took a little longer than expected.  But I managed to get to a convenience store and grab some shredded cheese - just to keep me game day routine alive.

So ... you are all welcome. 

Regular routine for next Sunday.  No wings.  That'll be a prime time game superstition, only.

But did you put the left sock on first, or the right? The little things matter because the universe is paying attention.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.