It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

40 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Says you!!! 😡 😠 

😆

Haha.  Im not throwing in the white towel here.  If a team is capable of going undefeated the Bills are certainly in that class.  My point was that losing a game isnt the end of the world.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I agree but the bad part is it's a division game.   Need to stack those. I'm sure it will be a different game we watch either way when we play in December. 

Of course.  Division wins are important.  Still isnt the end of the world if we lose one.  I still dont think we lose but there is no reason to freak out and get worried if we do.  Its a long season and we play each other again.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Process said:

No reason to have 6 LBs. Cut one for Bryant, and then cut him when White comes back if everyone is healed up?

Yeah I agree with the Lb overload-

I really like what Bryant brings- considering our emphasis on the DL setting the tone for our entire defense, I would hope we don’t let him slip away.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Josh Allen is gonna put the hurt on them.

Can't wait to be louder than the fish fans at the game.  You know, the ones who probably won't be paying attention by week 13.

Literally walking down Miami tonight with a Josh Allen  jersey, and probably got about 2-3 chirps from dolphins fans, and about 20-25 people saying "go bills".

Bills mafia is about to take over the stadium Sunday 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have only my typical nervousness for this game (I get a little anxious before every game).  While the players who are already listed as out are significant players and it certainly doesn't help our defense, I still think our entire team has an edge about them and I think the D will rally around one another to pick up the slack.  Also, we are relatively healthy on O...there really isn't any reason to think the Bills can't put up at least 30 points.  Even with the losses on D, I don't see us giving up 30+ points.  I think this will ultimately be a comfortable win in the second half (similar to the first 2 games).

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.