It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Von said (multiple times) he doesn't know when we are going to blitz?  

Edited by stevewin

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think Vegas can get anyone to bet against the Bills, as they so consistently cover the spread. 

after listening to many a game preview, I am worried about this game for the bills. They are the better team and will win the division, but could see them splitting with Miami given their current situation with the secondary. I remind myself that the rams lost to the niners twice last year and won the SB. Just be healthy at the right time and beat the chiefs.

I’m with you on that. In the Predict the Record thread I surmised that the Bills would drop a division game somewhere. Given the injuries, road game, new look Fins O, etc. this seems like the most likely game for that to come true. I still think the Bills are the infinitely better team and believe they will win, but won’t be completely shocked if they drop this game. Won’t matter in the long run - Bills own this division. 

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think Vegas can get anyone to bet against the Bills, as they so consistently cover the spread. 

after listening to many a game preview, I am worried about this game for the bills. They are the better team and will win the division, but could see them splitting with Miami given their current situation with the secondary. I remind myself that the rams lost to the niners twice last year and won the SB. Just be healthy at the right time and beat the chiefs.

Yep, completely agree. I’ve gotten comfortable that IF we lose, there are 14 more regular season games. Pretty sure the Chiefs started 1-3 (or something like that last year).  

We are absolutely the better team from top to bottom. I just seriously don’t think I can handle these Fins fans if they somehow pull out the W.  This is their Super Bowl right now. 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I believe this will be one of our finest hours.  Even with the anticipated missing starters on D, the backups will rise up.

If you are listening you can hear rising voices start singing...

We are not throwing away our shot...

We will...

Rise up

When you're living on your knees, you rise up

Tell your brother that he's gotta rise up

When are these backups gonna rise up? (Whoa, whoa)

When is Ja'quan gonna rise up? (Whoa)

When is Benford gonna rise up? (Whoa)

When is Elam gonna rise up?

Rise up, rise up!

Rise up, rise up!

Rise up, rise up!

We are NOT THROWING AWAY OUR SHOT!

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

You see he isn’t an old man, he’s a fan of old men

I screwed the pooch when I decided on that name, but I embrace my elder status!

46 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

If you are listening you can hear rising voices start singing...

We are not throwing away our shot...

We will...

Rise up

When you're living on your knees, you rise up

Tell your brother that he's gotta rise up

When are these backups gonna rise up? (Whoa, whoa)

When is Ja'quan gonna rise up? (Whoa)

When is Benford gonna rise up? (Whoa)

When is Elam gonna rise up?

Rise up, rise up!

Rise up, rise up!

Rise up, rise up!

We are NOT THROWING AWAY OUR SHOT!

I was thinking more of Ed Harris in Apollo 13, but in honor of my daughters who both have been in tons of musicals I’ll take Hamilton!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sounds like some guys are already resigning themselves to us losing.  Yeah they have some scary receivers.  Yeah our D is banged up in the secondary and a little on the line.  We still have an offense too guys.  We still have Josh Allen.  We still have Diggs.  Gabe might be back.  We still have Knox I think.  We still have some good slot guys.  Stop being so scared of losing because Tua lol.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Sounds like some guys are already resigning themselves to us losing.  Yeah they have some scary receivers.  Yeah our D is banged up in the secondary and a little on the line.  We still have an offense too guys.  We still have Josh Allen.  We still have Diggs.  Gabe might be back.  We still have Knox I think.  We still have some good slot guys.  Stop being so scared of losing because Tua lol.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.