It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

24 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

That is the same guy that posted this gem...I'm guessing he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

330 million people in the US and you found the only person that would take Tua over Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Taron Johnson has played 85% of the defensive snaps this season.  NCB is a starting position in this defense.  

Yes Taron Johnson is the starting NCB but we are down our starting 2CBs, the reality is 1/3 not 2/3 our rookies have been playing well and it is a big challenge this week.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

This is going to be a fun game to watch.

Looking forward to Tua taking a beating.

Since Tua is made of glass he could get injured and knocked out of the game.

Thats one thing Tua has not faced this season is being hit, knocked around, and sacked.  No its not just his quick release either.  I expect the Bills will change that this week.  They are going to need to, to help this young secondary out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

So, as of today, our entire starting secondary is not practicing.  Far from ideal heading into a game with 2 of the fastest WRs we will face all season.

I know others are quibbling with this post, but I just want to say that I'm looking forward to talking about how we were missing (sort of) our entire starting secondary after beating them by 2+ scores.  

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How can any Bills fan not be so happy that Brandon Beane traded for Stefon Diggs?  He was the perfect WR fit for Josh Allen.

His constant ability to empathize with Josh as a QB and do everything he can to ease his pressure is just awesome.

He epitomizes "humble and hungry".  

PS.  I knocked on wood for him too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He never fails to be an interesting interview.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

How can any Bills fan not be so happy that Brandon Beane traded for Stefon Diggs?  He was the perfect WR fit for Josh Allen.

His constant ability to empathize with Josh as a QB and do everything he can to ease his pressure is just awesome.

He epitomizes "humble and hungry".  

PS.  I knocked on wood for him too.

That part cracked me up, knocks on the table, checks the table, "That's not wood."

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That part cracked me up, knocks on the table, checks the table, "That's not wood."

For sure.  Then he says something at the end of the interview about having to find some wood.

I just have to say the Allen / Diggs combination is a very special thing.  We fans should realize it and never take it for granted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.