It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

4 hours ago, 2003Contenders said:

Given the Bills' pass rush win rate and the fact that Tua's strength is in the short-intermediate pass game, I am expecting the Dolphins' game plan to be quick passes (screens, slants, soft-zone passes to Gesicki, etc.). They will want to rely on the run game and get the ball out of Tua's hand ASAP to negate the pass rush and hope their speedy WRs can get plenty of YAC. Need a big game from Edmunds/Milano/Johnson. Also, the secondary MUST punish Hill/Waddle on those short routes and make solid tackles to minimize YAC. The DL must also be disciplined and not bite on Play Action

Oddly though it’s the vertical passing game that was so good for them this past week. I think they may still try to push the ball down field.  Winning our pass rush is critical if they do attempt to push the ball. 

16 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Yeah I saw that. Just curious of what the issue is.  Stepped on? Turf Toe? 

Saw him walking around in just sneakers so no cast or boot.  

I highly doubt the poyer injury is serious. Probably being extra cautious/giving him rest with the rest of the secondary banged up. But who knows.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.