It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

42 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am not impressed by the Dolphins offense. The Ravens are listing 4 DBs on their injury report for game 3

Every one of these injuries are from the Dolphins game. The Dolphins exaggerated stats are against 3rd stringers at Corner. BILLS 41, Dolphins 17

Just hope we aren't in the same boat as the Ravens come kickoff.

No Tre White.  Probably no Dane Jackson.  Possibly no Micah Hyde.

Just now, mjt328 said:

Just hope we aren't in the same boat as the Ravens come kickoff.

No Tre White.  Probably no Dane Jackson.  Possibly no Micah Hyde.

Could be.. but it's such a credit to Beane that we could be without Tre, Dane, Hyde, Oliver, Settle and Phillips... yet still field a Defense consisting of Von Miller, Greg Roussau, Daquan Jones, Tremaine Edmunds, Matt Milano, Jordan Poyer and Taron Johnson... all above average to elite level players at their position. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, arcane said:

Not only did Hill not say that, but this same discussion was had, and same conclusion discovered,like 2 pages ago in this very thread.

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

not only that, this came out like months ago from a spoof account and was quickly dismissed as fake then. 

So did he say it or not?

I watched the entire Dolphins-Ravens game.

Credit to McDaniel and Tua for the 4th quarter comeback, but....color me not impressed.

First of all, the Ravens were a fumble on the 1 foot line from being up 42-14 at the start of the 4th quarter. Second, Tua was not particularly good for the first three quarters, including throwing two picks. Third, Lamar and the Ravens offense moved the ball absolutely at will against the Phins defense. If they had that much trouble stopping the Baltimore offense, it's hard for me to imagine them stopping the Buffalo offense.

Obviously, when someone comes back from down 21 points to win a game, they deserve credit. For the MAJORITY of the game, though, the Dolphins looked the same they always look to me: mediocre quarterbacking and mediocre defense.

Their offense may score more than usual against the Bills, but unless Josh Allen is somehow forbidden from getting off the plane, the Bills win going away.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is largely great news.

I have zero concern for Poyer, he will play no doubt. FAIRLY confident Micah can play as well, even with no practice all week. McD has said in the past that neither safety needs to practice since they know the defense and gameplan so well. 

Edited by PaattMaann
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.