It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

He didn’t really say it. And he is definitely a moron. 

*in addition to being a domestic abuser and child abuser. 

I kind of figured that. I get trash talking but that statement is just flat out disrespectful. You don't do that especially when they (Bills) are the better team.

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I kind of figured that. I get trash talking but that statement is just flat out disrespectful. You don't do that especially when they (Bills) are the better team.

Jalen Ramsey had no problem trash talking and Hill is a big time trash talker as well. I cant guarantee he did say this, but I wouldn't put it past him.

• Like (+1) 1

Given the Bills' pass rush win rate and the fact that Tua's strength is in the short-intermediate pass game, I am expecting the Dolphins' game plan to be quick passes (screens, slants, soft-zone passes to Gesicki, etc.). They will want to rely on the run game and get the ball out of Tua's hand ASAP to negate the pass rush and hope their speedy WRs can get plenty of YAC. Need a big game from Edmunds/Milano/Johnson. Also, the secondary MUST punish Hill/Waddle on those short routes and make solid tackles to minimize YAC. The DL must also be disciplined and not bite on Play Action

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am not impressed by the Dolphins offense. The Ravens are listing 4 DBs on their injury report for game 3

Every one of these injuries are from the Dolphins game. The Dolphins exaggerated stats are against 3rd stringers at Corner. BILLS 41, Dolphins 17

Low key love how this has played out.   Miami/NE was a defensive game, and Baltimore dominated until they started falling apart with injuries/exhaustion in the 4th... That said, McDermott/Frazier should absolutely have everyone's attention with the entire NFL world buzzing about Tua/Hill/Waddle. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Low key love how this has played out.   Miami/NE was a defensive game, and Baltimore dominated until they started falling apart with injuries/exhaustion in the 4th... That said, McDermott/Frazier should absolutely have everyone's attention with the entire NFL world buzzing about Tua/Hill/Waddle. 

Yeah I do agree that both teams, being the next two opponents showed enough for the Bills not to take either one lightly.  In fact the Miami comeback has removed the potential "trap game" lexicon from the national narrative as the game between the mighty Ravens. And if it wasn't easy enough to get psyched for Miami week, the display they put on in Baltimore gets both fan bases jazzed up for this.  Is it Sunday yet?

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure if this was already posted somewhere, but here is a great breakdown of how Allen is reading defenses and coverages so well and how play design is causing issues for teams and putting them in constant binds in terms of what they do.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.