It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

5 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Guys on Monday I was at my first Bills home game and now I am going to Miami for my first road Bills game.

Maybe a stupid question, but how "safe" it is to be a Bills fan in Bills jersey there? I mean both around and at the stadium. Is it all friendly how it was towards rare Titans fans at Highmark? Or should I expect some level of hostility?

I guess that there will be a lot of Bills fans so hopefully I will be surrounded by them :)

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lol.  Wear your jersey and chant with pride my man!  There will be thousands of bills fans there.  Find the tailgate and enjoy 

What @NewEra said.  Just remember the first rule of being a road fan — don’t be an a-s-s-hole.  You’ll be fine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Go blue/blue again. They're playing out of their minds and it's obviously due to the uniform combo.

Professional athletes (and coaches) are certainly creatures of superstition.  I won’t be surprised at all if they roll out the all blues again.

9 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Guys on Monday I was at my first Bills home game and now I am going to Miami for my first road Bills game.

Maybe a stupid question, but how "safe" it is to be a Bills fan in Bills jersey there? I mean both around and at the stadium. Is it all friendly how it was towards rare Titans fans at Highmark? Or should I expect some level of hostility?

I guess that there will be a lot of Bills fans so hopefully I will be surrounded by them :)

Dolphins have a weak fanbase. Lots of people from the northeast moved to Florida including people from Buffalo. You will be fine. There will be a ton of Bills fans at this game. Worst I have seen with fights between the fans is the Bills and Jets. Most of that took place at Giants Stadium. There is still some rowdiness at MetLife but many of the real fans got priced out so its not as crazy anymore. Bills fans also show up by the thousands in NJ so you would be safe there as well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

My only concern about this game are the injuries in the secondary.

It's almost a certainty that we have two rookie cornerbacks against Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle.  And it wasn't a promising start of the week with Micah Hyde not practicing either.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.