It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

Prisco's NFL Week 3 picks: Patriots sneak past Ravens, Aaron Rodgers gets revenge on Tom Brady, Buccaneers

This is one of the best games of the week, featuring two 2-0 teams that can score. The Bills are playing on the road on a short week, which is an advantage for Miami. But this Buffalo team is riding high. The Dolphins defense wasn't good last week. The Bills defense has been. That's the difference.

Pick: Bills 30, Dolphins 20

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/priscos-nfl-week-3-picks-patriots-sneak-past-ravens-aaron-rodgers-gets-revenge-on-tom-brady-buccaneers/

Guys on Monday I was at my first Bills home game and now I am going to Miami for my first road Bills game.

Maybe a stupid question, but how "safe" it is to be a Bills fan in Bills jersey there? I mean both around and at the stadium. Is it all friendly how it was towards rare Titans fans at Highmark? Or should I expect some level of hostility?

I guess that there will be a lot of Bills fans so hopefully I will be surrounded by them :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Guys on Monday I was at my first Bills home game and now I am going to Miami for my first road Bills game.

Maybe a stupid question, but how "safe" it is to be a Bills fan in Bills jersey there? I mean both around and at the stadium. Is it all friendly how it was towards rare Titans fans at Highmark? Or should I expect some level of hostility?

I guess that there will be a lot of Bills fans so hopefully I will be surrounded by them :)

Lol.  Wear your jersey and chant with pride my man!  There will be thousands of bills fans there.  Find the tailgate and enjoy 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Totally safe. HUGE Bills crowd. Like anywhere, don't be a jerk

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, uninja said:

Whatever. They don’t scare me. I’d rather that team be healthy and put its best players on the field and try their best and know that even that isn’t enough. 

I don’t want there to be any doubt. 

I mean, our team isnt healthy and in worse shape then theirs starter wise atm.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Don't be skurred now lol. Seriously though, it's Miami so usually LOTS of Bills fans will be there. May see a bit more Fins fans than usual since they are 2-0 and getting some attention.

Stick with the Bills fans and you'll be all good.

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Been there many times including when we broke the drought. Bill's fans always end up taking over the stadium. Fan's down here are nowhere near as passionate about their team as we are...always a good time, enjoy!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And yet, there's been so much media attention about Tua's "emergence" that it bore half a second to evaluate. Obviously, the proof will be this Sunday. The Patriots held them in check with zone defense, and I believe that our version is superior to theirs. The big numbers came from a man coverage Ravens scheme with a depleted secondary. 

I mean, i don't think we disagree but media is media. They'll never straight rag on someone even when warranted.  To watch the Pats game was a giant bore, left with the feeling of thank god hes not our qb. To hear the talking heads speak to his performance after the fact, you would have thought he played excellent. Instead, he was missing WRs in the flat, behind on crossers and throwing duck jump balls his WRs made plays for him on. My only point, was that to just watch him is to know THAT is not who we should be afraid of. FWIW, I'm not some Bills will run everyone out of town and am a 'any given sunday' believer. But even at cautious as I am, there isnt an oz. of me scared of Tua the QB. Again, he's simply a means of distribution and if he does his job even medicore then there is reason for concern but its bc of THEM rather than HIM. No deep dive required IMHO 

10 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And yet, there's been so much media attention about Tua's "emergence" that it bore half a second to evaluate. Obviously, the proof will be this Sunday. The Patriots held them in check with zone defense, and I believe that our version is superior to theirs. The big numbers came from a man coverage Ravens scheme with a depleted secondary. 

Also, just for conversation... remember Allen's 1st couple years where we would get super frustrated at pundits talking about Allen and it was blatantly apparent that they werent actually watching the games? Hed show flashes, but he was throwing to KB. Homerism aside, youd see plays where even on incomplete passes it was evident there was something special there that just hadnt been put together.  I remember this driving me nuts on Jets forums. Theyd talk trash - but it was obvious they werent looking at anything more than the paltry numbers on the stat sheet.  This feels like the opposite. The stats look decent bc Tua is being lifted by his weapons rather than him elevating their play.

10 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah he looks like an 80's drug smuggler but seems like he is a pretty good coach

MM seems like a super weird dude for NFL circles. But NFL circles are not real life.  I’ve generally liked everything thing I have heard from him since he got hired. 

I hope he finds success at his second job. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.