It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

1 hour ago, DJB said:

There is no team in the regular season I want to beat more than the Fish. Let’s do this Bills!!!!

I will never forget 0-for-the-70s as long as I live. The Bills have now actually climbed to within 7 games of evening the overall series (including playoffs).

I hate the Fish and their stupid bandwagon fans.

Edit: oh, and now I also hate their nerd coach who doesn’t shower. 

Squish the Fish! Eff those effing mother effers!

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

They have one starting OT on IR until week 6 (Austin Jackson) and their other tackle (Terron Armstead) is questionable.  CB Byron Jones is on the PUP and Xavien Howard is questionable.    

For some reason the miami injury report shows nothing but Bills players.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/injury-report/

It's cuz they hadn't posted their injury report yet.

If you click again it's got the phins

I hadn't noticed before that Milano was FP, that's good news

13 hours ago, eball said:

I will never forget 0-for-the-70s as long as I live. The Bills have now actually climbed to within 7 games of evening the overall series (including playoffs).

Same here.  That was my youth.  Never beating the Dolphins was a real stigma back then.  I was there when the goal posts came down under Chuck Knox.  The jubilation in the stands was real.  I never ever want to see another Dolphins win over Buffalo.  The hate runs deep.  0-20 leaves a mark.  Perhaps when Josh's record is 20-1, I'll relent a bit.  Perhaps not.

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Billever76 said:

This will be the nail in the coffin for miami if X can't go

FB_IMG_1663801777487.jpg

I think I saw somewhere that he was on the injury report with that before that game and still played. I also think I remember a similar situation in previous seasons where we basically broke a player that they put out like that.

• Agree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I think I saw somewhere that he was on the injury report with that before that game and still played. I also think I remember a similar situation in previous seasons where we basically broke a player that they put out like that.

Either way we now know X won't be 100%....Diggs is about to eat his lunch

57 minutes ago, wjag said:

Same here.  That was my youth.  Never beating the Dolphins was a real stigma back then.  I was there when the goal posts came down under Chuck Knox.  The jubilation in the stands was real.  I never ever want to see another Dolphins win over Buffalo.  The hate run deep.  0-20 leaves a mark.  Perhaps when Josh's record is 20-1, I'll relent a bit.  Perhaps not.

I became a fan in 1991.  Maybe that's why I don't hate the phins as much.  

Hoping for another bills blowout!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.