It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

I can’t believe their fans. Tua has been trash for 2 years and he has one good game and suddenly they anoint him as good as Josh. 

Talk about delusional fans lol

It was more like 1 good quarter and half of the yardage he had was from RAC.

The only thing Dolphins fans are getting this week is a reality check.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Great look at how Allen and Dorsey frustrated the Titans with the RPO by constantly making the right decisions and forcing Tennessee into "no win" situations.

Also took the free yards when corners played off Diggs

BT, I love when you send these ones.  Thanks for sharing as I appreciate the cut up on strategy.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Unless the Bills are dressing Kyle Hamilton, and playing him single high, I'm not worried about those deep shots happening.

Exactly, a few of his throws come up short and not out in front of the WR and they have to either slow down or almost stop in their route to come back to the ball. So I'm not really concerned about many deep shots.

Tua won't have as much luck against Bills Safeties. Hopefully Hyde can go 

2 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Joe Marino read out his split stats when he releases in 2.5 seconds or less vs. over 2.5 seconds and the splits were very sharp. The numbers are sparkling when it's under 2.5 and I believe it was worst in the NFL when over 2.5 seconds. 

Sounds like the key is, make him doubt what he's seeing in the time from the pre-snap to the first read. Disguises without tells on the actual coverage based on formation and such. If only the Bills had a head coach and DC who could scheme for stuff like that.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well hello Dolphins!  

It’s puts the lotion in the basket, takes two steps back.

classic.

I can smell your coverage!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

So, my 19yo son just dredged out a 12 year old Facebook post where I promised to rock Bills Zubaz in public if the BIlls ever had a winning season again. Since that was the 7-9 Dick Jauron era, it seemed like a safe bet. Well, since he brought it to my attention I feel obligated to live up to my word. I just ordered us both pairs of the 'boz and an Allen jersey for myself. This is the first football jersey that I have ever bought. So, I need the that foolproof TBD advice; should I rock that new gear on Sunday or wait for a loss?

Absolutely. Now or never

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.