It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Allen is dissecting defenses with his reads and timely throws.  Its amazing to watch.  Its not just supreme athleticism and scramble drills anymore.  I mean, he still does that but hes also breaking down coverage like a Manning, Brady, Brees.

Exactly. Like the TDs to Diggs versus Titans where he rolled to his left, saw the defence had shifted post snap into zone and found Diggs standing alone to the opposite side. I wonder whether someday he winds up following in Johnny U’s and Peyton’s footsteps and calling his own plays.

On 9/20/2022 at 12:12 AM, BillsFan692 said:

This is gonna be a tough game considering our injuries on the secondary and the way hill and waddle are elevating tuas game.

Then again, Miami and tua looked like trash for 3quarters against the ravens. If they do that, the bills will smoke them.

The fourth quarter is when I see them as most dangerous, as against the Ravens. Bills are pretty good at defending against big plays. I don’t expect Miami to try to take the top off early. I think we will see more of their run game early on, especially sweeps. Its going to be 86 degrees and humid at game time. They will try to wear out our front to take something off the pass rush and eventually give Tua more time. They will also want time of possession to keep the ball away from Allen. So I expect lots of dinking and dunking before they take their shots later in the game.

Edited by starrymessenger
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

I'm not sure I've ever wanted to see a player humiliated like I do Tua

1) Alabama

2) Dolphins

3) Plays ONE good quarter of football, is annointed the second coming

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Groin injuries are tricky. Definitely something to watch. 

In the immortal words of Sam Malone:  "so get your scores from a guy like me who knows what it's like to have a groin injury...a ge-ge-groin, ge-ge-groin, ge-ge-groin injury."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not sure I've ever wanted to see a player humiliated like I do Tua

1) Alabama

2) Dolphins

3) Plays ONE good quarter of football, is annointed the second coming

Unless the Bills are dressing Kyle Hamilton, and playing him single high, I'm not worried about those deep shots happening.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

just to put the craziness back in order 

I can’t believe their fans. Tua has been trash for 2 years and he has one good game and suddenly they anoint him as good as Josh. 

Talk about delusional fans lol

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.