It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

We totally schemed out Hill beating us deep the last two years by allowing him to burn us for TDs short.

Fun Fact: Hill has 1 TD against the Bills in 4 games (including playoffs).  Also in the regular season he was hasn't done much against the Bills.  He's racked up yards in the two playoff games but he scored 2 TDs in 5 minutes against the Ravens.  I just don't think that will happen Sunday.

36 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I thought he made some good anticipatory short throws to guys who were NFL covered.

Oh, for sure.  I would like to see time to release stats, but yes the Dolphins were playing the "get the ball out fast" game.

I dont know for just that game but for the season he is 2.73 avg which is 15th in the nfl.

I assume Miami will be wearing their all-white uniforms.  You all know, it keeps teams cooler in the heat.

If the Bills are wearing the blue jerseys, i hope they wear the white pants.  I'm not a big fan of the blue/blue look.  I get that they are 2-0 in them but don't overuse that combo.  

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

@Nate Hackett 

Hackett just wanted to "do his part" by getting the crowd involved in counting the play clock down for them and cheering when they got the play off on time...he thought it would bring some "extra entertainment value" to games.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I assume Miami will be wearing their all-white uniforms.  You all know, it keeps teams cooler in the heat.

If the Bills are wearing the blue jerseys, i hope they wear the white pants.  I'm not a big fan of the blue/blue look.  I get that they are 2-0 in them but don't overuse that combo.  

The question is will they have washed them?

• Vomit 1

HA Squish the Fish thread SIGN ME UP!!

I taught my 2 kids from a very early age  to "squish the fish" by taking their beloved goldfish crackers...with clenched fist into the table squish those fishes up  yo

S Q U I S H the F I S H  !!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I thought he made some good anticipatory short throws to guys who were NFL covered.

Oh, for sure.  I would like to see time to release stats, but yes the Dolphins were playing the "get the ball out fast" game.

Joe Marino read out his split stats when he releases in 2.5 seconds or less vs. over 2.5 seconds and the splits were very sharp. The numbers are sparkling when it's under 2.5 and I believe it was worst in the NFL when over 2.5 seconds. 

So, my 19yo son just dredged out a 12 year old Facebook post where I promised to rock Bills Zubaz in public if the BIlls ever had a winning season again. Since that was the 7-9 Dick Jauron era, it seemed like a safe bet. Well, since he brought it to my attention I feel obligated to live up to my word. I just ordered us both pairs of the 'boz and an Allen jersey for myself. This is the first football jersey that I have ever bought. So, I need the that foolproof TBD advice; should I rock that new gear on Sunday or wait for a loss?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

So, my 19yo son just dredged out a 12 year old Facebook post where I promised to rock Bills Zubaz in public if the BIlls ever had a winning season again. Since that was the 7-9 Dick Jauron era, it seemed like a safe bet. Well, since he brought it to my attention I feel obligated to live up to my word. I just ordered us both pairs of the 'boz and an Allen jersey for myself. This is the first football jersey that I have ever bought. So, I need the that foolproof TBD advice; should I rock that new gear on Sunday or wait for a loss?

Hmm...that is a tough call...this year you could be waiting a very long time haha

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.