It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tua made some great plays that were well covered in that game but a big chunk of his stats were peewee football level communication mistakes by the ravens secondary 

that’s pretty much the exact game you’d want tua to have the week before playing us…he’s gonna consistently look to tyreek to bail him out when the pocket is collapsing next week because it worked for him this week and he will be consistently double covered 

the ravens actually did a good job shutting down the screens and quick passes to the outside which was putting the dolphins in a lot of third and long situations the whole first half and tua looked like the tua we always see.  They fell apart when Humphrey went down in the second half though.

I was thinking the same thing.

What worked for Tua in the 4th Quarter against the Ravens, will almost certainly be a recipe for doom against us.

He really needs to play the opposite way this week... patient and efficient, instead of looking for the big play.

If he spends the day lobbing deep balls down the field, he may end up with 6 interceptions this week instead of 6 touchdowns.

• Like (+1) 1

Leaving Friday for 3 nights in Miami with Mrs. Neo.  I have my tickets, my hotel and my dinner reservations.  We’ll be looking for Bills caps and don't believe we’ll be disappointed.  Time to represent.  Grit over glamour, baby.  Everyday.

• Like (+1) 1

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-mcdaniel-facing-buffalo-chance-175435178.html

Mike McDaniel: Facing Buffalo is a chance to play the best and see where you’re at

The Buffalo Bills have won the division and done an unbelievable job in all three phases, so what better for the Miami Dolphins that’s a young team that that is really invested and they’re very eager to play football; what better opportunity than playing the best and seeing where you’re at?” McDaniel said in his press conference.

So, I think you don’t hide from it. I think you embrace the fact that they’re a good football team and that there’s one way to be put in the category of good football teams: you beat good football teams. 

I'm hoping for an A.J De'ja vu (sp?) hit on Tua. One more game of double digit wins and the Bills break a 70 year old record....

Not that that's more important than a W, but a good smackdown to put them in their place would be great.

Edited by nosejob

11 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

If the D-line plays the way it has the last two weeks, we’ll be just fine regardless of the loss of Dane Jackson and Micah.

I’d be a bit worried without Micah in there. He’s a security blanket, especially when starting two rookies at CB, and putting them on Hill and Waddle… and my hunch is that he and Poyer think with one mind.  

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/wolfe-baldinger-players-storylines-to-watch-for-in-bills-dolphins-week-3-game

OK, this is getting a bit crazy.

Did Tua have a fantastic 4th Q against the Ravens?

Yes.  Yes, he did. 

But these guys are talking about Dan Marino showing up all wide-eyed and saying "felt like I was out there"

Putting up side by side comparisons of Mahomes' 2nd game with Hill vs Tua's 2nd game with Hill

Talking about how Tua is on-pace for 6,281 yards this season

I honestly don't want to Dis Tua.  He deserves props.  Dolphins deserve props for their first 2 games.  Waddle and Hill are fast and dangerous, and our secondary is depleted.

But I find myself blinking and saying "That's Some *****!"

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I’d be a bit worried without Micah in there. He’s a security blanket, especially when starting two rookies at CB, and putting them on Hill and Waddle… and my hunch is that he and Poyer think with one mind.  

Why is everyone only concerned with our secondary against their receivers. Just remember, out offense gets to play too. The big question is how in the heck are they gonna stop us? Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey couldn’t. The Titans thought they could run the ball and control the clock. That didn’t work either. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Could the Bills be in trouble Sunday?

"Could? It's a little more than could, the Bills are in trouble."

- Willie McGinest

it seems former Cheaters just can’t accept that the Bills are great 

and may very well wipe out all of Tainted Toms accomplishments 

• Like (+1) 1

More fun from Dolphin Land…. https://finheaven.com/threads/josh-allen-tua-stats-comparison.374322/

This thread is amazing. I’ve never seen such delusion. They’re honestly comparing the stats of Allen and Tua in the first two games… and then go on to talk about how ‘douchey’ Allen is (because he talks smack on the field and whines to refs), and that he’s got karma coming to him.  Enjoy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.