It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

With some random weird aggression towards Kim Pegula, of all people.

Vaark says "Gotta respond with "Kim Pegula sucks more!"

Yeah real classy...talk about someone that may never recover back to normal from a serious medical incident.

image.png.68e2bfef325943d432fd264a397fa782.png

I expect the Dolphins to come in and give us a tough time.... Then the 2nd quarter will start

I don't really know ho to take the Miami Dolphins start this season. They got speed and they are using it well... but the Bills should continue to be dialing it in.

I expect a win, and we are the better team, but I know its a fools move to think we're just going to run them over. We can, and we might, but I expect a Dolphins team to come at us like its do or die.

Edited by ddaryl

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

I lost brain cells reading that lol

A few think they are going 17 - 0 lol

i get that the comeback against the ravens was incredible, but one week at a time.  they just can't wait to play the bills...there could be a lot of heavy hearts on that board after sunday.

10 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

"they live in buffalo, they are punished far more than one could fathom"

It's funny how often Dolphins and Pats fans say stuff like this about Bills fans.

They don't seem to realize it's not 100% farmland under 3 feet of snow for 12 months of the year.

Weird flex for swamp dwelling hurricane magnets.

• Haha (+1) 4

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Miami message board going crazy and super hyped saying it's their biggest game against us since the 1993 AFC Championship game...

I remember when we thought we had hope and how every year was our year after missing the playoffs all those years...

Bills job is to go suck the soul out of them and crush their hopes and dreams along with the Dolphins team who has gotten a little too big for their britches right now with their attitude and needs their Daddy, Josh Allen, to take off his belt and beat their behinds until they are so sore they can't sit down the next week.

I honestly miss the old Fish rivalry we had.  Its good that its back.  For a week anyways.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.