Cincinnati @ NY Jets

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Buffalo @ Miami

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Houston @ Chicago

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Jacksonville @ LA Chargers (LATE)

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuletta

Will the NFL want their 1 team covering a massacre?

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Surprised we aren't getting Nantz and Romo for this one. Bills and Dolphins is the best game for CBS this week. I am not complaining as Harlan and Green are good announcers. I don't know what's wrong with the Colts but they have looked like poop for two weeks now. I can't see them keeping up with the Chiefs.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Surprised we aren't getting Nantz and Romo for this one. Bills and Dolphins is the best game for CBS this week. I am not complaining as Harlan and Green are good announcers. I don't know what's wrong with the Colts but they have looked like poop for two weeks now. I can't see them keeping up with the Chiefs.

they gotta get their allotment of Mahomes squinty-head-tilting-side-arming a touchdown pass to Kelce on national television.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I don’t know if they change the lineups

but with the two teams being undefeated 

the billing has to favor that matchup

13 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I don’t get that graphic either

it’s the Goal Line marker 

A TD machine 

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

they gotta get their allotment of Mahomes squinty-head-tilting-side-arming a touchdown pass to Kelce on national television.

BUT

do they have to appease Kermit?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Big, very short week! 1st Division game. A new, Rare 1:00pm Sunday game. Fish think they’ve arrived. Talkin’ a lot of crap, claiming they WANT our azz! Well, ‘teal & coral’, here we come! Having attended a number of Bills at Fish games, I can attest the Mafia will be strongly represented to the point of overtaking the stadium. We’ll learn a lot more later today on the health of the team, but other some injuries will drag our hopes through the next 5 days just like yesterday’s game. They’ve acquired ridiculous speed at the WR spot and we’ve acquired ridiculous speed for our Front 7. 
Let the chess match begin.

This is a huge test,  always tough dealing with usual heat/humidity and Bills having injuries could be a factor.  We really need our pass rush to step up and collapse the pocket,  Tua is only 6'1 so if we cannot get home, then players need to get their hands up & try batting passes at the line.  I hope Philips can play (left with hamstring in game yesterday) because he he push the pocket back and not allow Tua to step up and find a passing lane.

I think on offence will be fine especially if Davis can return from his ankle injury. By biggest concern is the Bills having to start two rookie CB'S and we all know how dangerous & explosive Hill can be so this is why pass rush is going to be so important in this game.  

End of the day you know the Dolphins have had this game marked one their calendar.

Very interested to see the injury report this week.

The Titans game was not the week to be short on the D-Line, but our depth came through with flying colors.

The Dolphins game is not one I want to be short in the secondary (White, Jackson, Hyde).  But who knows?

• Like (+1) 1

Bills - Miami? Training day for our rookie CB's. They are both going to learn a ton. The longer Hill, Waddle are in a rout?  The more explosive they become.

I think we need to send 5 often this game. only because our matchup situation when Miami is on the field do I feel till tua makes mistakes.... this will be a back n forth game.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I have a man crush on Kevin Harlan...his Westwood One broadcasts on the radio are amazing...literally paints a picture you can see in your mind.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.