It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

11 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Saw a lot of Dolphins fan (went to their board) thinking this is the game they finally beat the Bills.... and quickly changed their minds after the Bills dominated the Titans. Hopefully the injuries aren't too serious; if the Bills can stop the run with only the front 4 they'll be able to stay in the 2 high safety look and neutralize Hill's and Waddle's deep threat. I still don't think Tua has the arm to beat Poyer/Hyde over the top.

The Dolphins have zero run game to worry about which is why I love the match-up for our D line.  

We also don't play stupid like the Ravens did leaving rookie CBs on an island.  And they ran lots of cover 1 vs those WRs - its Baltimores D I know but a bad match up against Miami.  

We "handled" Hill Kelce and Mahomes as much as we could in KC but I'm going to lose sleep over this offense?  No way.  

They're a problem for sure.  Just get to Tua, score 30, and we'll be fine.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

That also was with Mahomes as his quarterback. He could buy time for Hill to get open and fire it to him. Tua? Not so much.

Exactly! Lets say Hill beats whoever down field and the QB has to throw it 40-50 yards to get it to him; I'm sure Allen/Mahomes would nail it.... I just think Tua would underthrow it and depending on how bad it is the defender could get back to break it up or pick it. 

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Exactly! Lets say Hill beats whoever down field and the QB has to throw it 40-50 yards to get it to him; I'm sure Allen/Mahomes would nail it.... I just think Tua would underthrow it and depending on how bad it is the defender could get back to break it up or pick it. 

Look at the one Hill TD the one where he wasn't college open - the one he had to stop on - he was wide open deep on that to but not like the one where he torched the rookie corner left on an island to cover him.  

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Hill may have some success against our safety tandem but with Mahommes. Not Tuna. 

Yah but last week Tua blew up in 4th Q took the top off ravens D with tyreek 172 yards 2 td and waddle almost the same.

I mean they did suck bad for the first 3Q so hopefully the bills can handle business but we should be ready for a shoot out.

Or maybe our defense is as elite as we all hope it is and we stonewall everyone all season long lol. Worried about our injures for this early week 3 matchup tho!

• Vomit 1

Feel like this is going to be feast or famine for the Phins O. They’ll need explosive plays to score. Hard to see them having enough protector and run game to grind down the field.

Offensively, this will be a very good secondary the Bills will play, but I also think this is a team they can run on, and so balance is going to be big here.  

Think I have the Bills by around 10-14

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Still need to make Tua uncomfortable. One good hit on him early is likely all it takes to set the tone.

You could say that about any QB. I just don’t think tua is good. I saw the extended highlights of the fish game. Tua is not good. I could’ve hit those WIDE open wrs   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Still need to make Tua uncomfortable. One good hit on him early is likely all it takes.

Miami's O line is still an issue and I imagine it'll be more of quick passes and slants. Basham could be in for another tip pick if McDaniel chooses the quick stuff. Any kind of long pass is liable to get picked off whenever the ball comes down

38 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Is he? Because his results against the Bills (while having Mahomes) have been mixed. Normally it was Kelce doing the damage.

Tyreke has killed the Bills in the playoffs. And it’s not the safeties either - he destroys our underneath man/zone combos. Literally just flies through them

7 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Yah but last week Tua blew up in 4th Q took the top off ravens D with tyreek 172 yards 2 td and waddle almost the same.

I mean they did suck bad for the first 3Q so hopefully the bills can handle business but we should be ready for a shoot out.

Or maybe our defense is as elite as we all hope it is and we stonewall everyone all season long lol. Worried about our injures for this early week 3 matchup tho!

Did you see those WRs wide,  I mean wide open? Tua blows 

You guys need to billieve. This team is real. Tua is fools gold. Only way bills lose us if half of the starters are hurt. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.