Edmunds…back to back good games. Facts. (Update: Another good game)

Alphadawg7

Edmunds has been much better but I don't see how we can pay him. Allen, Diggs, Dawkins, and Miller alone will account for +50M in cap increase next year. Then you have guys like Oliver, Knox, and Milano getting pay increases. We just can't pay everyone. 

Kudos to Edmunds though. He's definitely going to get paid by someone.  

8 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Edmunds has been much better but I don't see how we can pay him. Allen, Diggs, Dawkins, and Miller alone will account for +50M in cap increase next year. Then you have guys like Oliver, Knox, and Milano getting pay increases. We just can't pay everyone. 

Kudos to Edmunds though. He's definitely going to get paid by someone.  

The cap is fake. The Rams prove this. If we really really want him back, they can make it work. 

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Fans will wonder why the D is not as good next year and a big reason will be him. Whether they want to admit it or not.

Hopefully Bernard steps in and they don't miss a beat. I think he was vastly operated in the past but he's playing very well this year!  Strength and conditioning coaches get er done!!

Edited by billrooter

Just now, motorj said:

Von is the reason why the whole Defense is flourishing

It's even better than last year and they were damn good for the most part last year...

DLine is just crashing the pocket and the running lanes for the most part.

So Ladies and Genitals........

The ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM is Edmunds.  Dude played a pretty damn azz good game this week.....also a pretty good season so far.

So can all the Edmunds haters and you ARE LEGION please tell me how he sucked today and so far this season?????  Is it his "contract year" or some other useless BS you will invent?  Asking for a friend.

Fire away haterz.....

He’s not worth the money. 
He couldn’t tackle Lamar in open space and almost cost us the game. 
I don’t like him. 

Those are the most likely. I don’t dislike him, and I think if he played in a more attacking defense they’d coach him up much differently. 
He’s going to get a great payday and I think he’s going to have a good career as long as he’s healthy. I will not be angry with whatever they decide to do with him. I’m happy to keep him and I’ll cheer for him elsewhere as long as he’s not playing Buffalo. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So I guess the Elephant in the room is who gets thrown under the bus now?

Moss. Motor. Cook. 
We’re onto the running backs now. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:05 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Edmunds has now had good games in back to back to weeks.  This includes big impact plays tonight including sack and tipping a pass for an Int.  One drive he dominated the Titans for 3 downs to almost single handedly force them off the field.  

So since everyone starts a thread trashing him even after good games, I figured it was time he got a thread praising his play because he’s been very good these first 2 weeks.

He still has to prove it the rest of the season to see where he fits in the Bills future plans, but he’s off to a very good start and he has earned some praise.  

Have to agree with your post. Edmunds was very good today. He has had a solid season thus far. Was never a fan on his but I have to say I'm clearly changing my mind. He is looking like a keeper. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.