Edmunds…back to back good games. Facts. (Update: Another good game)

Alphadawg7

Edmunds has made a living jumping on top of piles 10 yards down field. His terrible play has only been masked by the terrific play of the probowl secondary behind him. The probowl secondary is out tomorrow. It's as good a control experiment to test his true value to the defense as there could be. 

Edited by pigpen65
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, benderbender said:

That defenseless receiver penalty ensured points for Miami. Oh wait, this was only a two game thread. Well if you don't include D. Jackson. My bad. 

Agreed, he's generally a very solid to excellent player but too often makes head-scratching plays at very inopportune moments.

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The one that was called on Jaquan?

I could have sworn Jaquan was actually trying to get out of the way, but did it clumsily and only railed him like that by accident. But if you're a ref, you can't take into account intent. 

It was a fair penalty

On 9/25/2022 at 5:04 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😝

When the Bills let him walk I will admit that he wasn’t “good enough”. 

Until then, he’s playing well enough IMO

Poyer and Hyde and even Tre’ have made huge blunders leading to a loss. 

He's a much more important player to this defense than either Poyer or Hyde. IMO of course. Deserves the money he's about to get

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

On 9/25/2022 at 6:41 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Can he make it 3?

if so, many fans will 

head explode GIF by Martin Onassis

Back to back to back right?

I liked him on the first defensive series, and stopped watching him as closely.. probably a sign of my approval this year. My prior criticism was he just rarely seemed aggressive enough, and I don't find myself noticing that anymore 

I felt he's complimented Milano well.

Edited by FormerlyPT5P
  • Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, benderbender said:

That defenseless receiver penalty ensured points for Miami. Oh wait, this was only a two game thread. Well if you don't include D. Jackson. My bad. 

Was this posted in the wrong thread? It makes no sense.

WRT Edmunds, I dont think he had as great a day in Miami, but no one really did. He gets credit for playing the entire game without getting injured or heat illness. That's about it. He better be ready for this Sunday in Baltimore tho.

• Alphadawg7 changed the title to Edmunds…back to back good games. Facts. (Update: Another good game)
19 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

He and Milano together are poyer and Hyde of linebackers.  We need him back. He's playing well. 

He really is playing at a much higher level this year.  And considering we are hurting up front, he and Milano really played a strong game of mostly keeping things in front of them, especially containing Lamar and taking away Andrews.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

He really is playing at a much higher level this year.  And considering we are hurting up front, he and Milano really played a strong game of mostly keeping things in front of them, especially containing Lamar and taking away Andrews.

It’s the DL. Milano also is better. Both free more often.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.