Jump to content

Dane Jackson injury (update - team announces no major injury to neck or spinal cord 🙏)


YoloinOhio
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I wouldn't risk it and McDermott probably won't either. One of the biggest strengths of this team is our depth and tonight it got tested and passed with flying colors. Let Jackson take all the time he needs, this D line will feast on the phins O line if Oliver and Settle come back. I have faith in our CBs

We have been fortunate to play the Rams and the Texans. Neither team could expose the young corners. Rams Online was so porous and Kupp was the only quality pass catcher the Bill's had to cover. Tanny sucks and the Titans WR core is arguably the worst in the league. With that said, I still give the Bill's D lots of credit. However, the Bill's without Dane is concerning. He has been solid and reliable out there.  Two big blowout wins and on to Miami. 

 

My top three AFC teams are Buffalo, SD, and KC. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Eyeroll 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

We have been fortunate to play the Rams and the Texans. Neither team could expose the young corners. Rams Online was so porous and Kupp was the only quality pass catcher the Bill's had to cover. Tanny sucks and the Titans WR core is arguably the worst in the league. With that said, I still give the Bill's D lots of credit. However, the Bill's without Dane is concerning. He has been solid and reliable out there.  Two big blowout wins and on to Miami. 

 

My top three AFC teams are Buffalo, SD, and KC. 


Newcam, are you just waking up?  Texans?  SD?  Titans, and LAC.  Ok, fixed it.  😇🦬🏈.  Hey just kidding pal.  We’re all waking up a little slower this morning after watching the SCHLAKIN of the Titans.  Prayers to those injured.  Just quirky injuries too.

 

The good news I read on NFL.COM is when he was taken to ECMC, he had full movement of all his extremities.  I’ll pray for the guy.

Edited by machine gun kelly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

We have been fortunate to play the Rams and the Texans. Neither team could expose the young corners. Rams Online was so porous and Kupp was the only quality pass catcher the Bill's had to cover. Tanny sucks and the Titans WR core is arguably the worst in the league. With that said, I still give the Bill's D lots of credit. However, the Bill's without Dane is concerning. He has been solid and reliable out there.  Two big blowout wins and on to Miami. 

 

My top three AFC teams are Buffalo, SD, and KC. 

I wasn't aware that "Bills" requires an apostrophe.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gobills404 said:

Then don’t reply lol

 

I thought someone else was gong to point it out by now or that you would get it on your own, I guess not, so perhaps I do have to.

 

The point is, no posters have have said in the past that Edmunds plays timid. You came with the BAD take. everyone else came with a good one except for you.

Edited by DrDare
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DrDare said:

The point is, no posters have have said in the past that Edmunds plays timid.

That’s a load of BS and you know it 
“looks like Tarzan plays like Jane”

”can’t get off blocks”

”isn’t physical enough”

”misses tackles”

etc. etc.

1 hour ago, DrDare said:

You came with the BAD take. everyone else came with a good one except for you.

“Everyone agrees with me”

what a compelling argument 🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:


 

Two Pittsburgh Kids - very close.

 

Got to be super tough.

 

 

 

Grew up together and were childhood friends...people forget that football players are still humans.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • YoloinOhio changed the title to Dane Jackson injury (update - team announces no major injury to neck or spinal cord 🙏)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...