Dane Jackson injury (update - team announces no major injury to neck or spinal cord 🙏)

YoloinOhio

On 9/22/2022 at 5:30 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

I find it hard to believe Hyde came out of that game in worse shape then Dane considering the hit (neck snap). Praying for both bigtime. 

Hydes looked literally like nothing.. like when he laid down after i thought maybe a stinger?  Like the player stretched his neck too far to the side?  Which apparently it did enough to tear some stuff.

7 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I can't believe he's practicing already.  I thought that injury was an instant career ender if not worse when I saw it.

I thought he'd play last weekend.  I think the Bills were being extra careful with several injured players.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

When it first happened I thought we'd be lucky if he saw the field again this year. I was more worried he had picked up a serious injury.

He used both arms to slap the ground and then pulled his legs up, bent at the knee.  So, I was always optimistic. 

I was there for the K. Everett game and that was tons scarier.  

Edited by CNYfan
spelling
  • Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

He used both arms to slap the ground and then pulled his legs up, bent at the knee.  So, I was always optimistic. 

I was there for the K. Everett game and that was tons scarier.  

That’s true but You can break your neck without being paralyzed

My friend had somebody fall on top of him from diving from a small Cliff… The dude landed on top of him and my friend broke his neck

My friend swam to shore and he had a broken neck 

Edited by Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That’s true but You can break your neck without being paralyzed

My friend had somebody fall on top of him from diving from a small Cliff… The dude landed on top of him and broke his neck

My friend swam to shore and he broke his neck 

So both of them broke their neck? or just the guy who got landed on?

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

When it first happened I thought we'd be lucky if he saw the field again this year. I was more worried he had picked up a serious injury.

I admit I looked away and didn’t see him moving around some. That was a good sign I missed.  I looked back in time to see just the replay of the hit. I was just hoping he would walk again right after it happened. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.