Dane Jackson injury (update - team announces no major injury to neck or spinal cord πŸ™)

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, DrDare said:

Β 

Those are not cited

Β 

do a poll - most people do not agree Edmunds plays timid. you are still wrong how long will you stretch this? (also misses tackles and even getting off blocks has nothing to do with it. The argument is that he misses tackles because he's playing too fast and over pursuing, not timid)

Maybe if you keep saying "you're take is bad/wrong and most people would agree with me" with no reasoning behind it I'll change my mind

15 minutes ago, Success said:

It would be absolutely shocking to see Jackson against Miami this week.Β  It is the rookie tandem's time to shine, against easily the best receiving duo in the league.

Β 

Get yer popcorn.

Β 

How could you say that on a Bills message board? The Miami duo is very good, but no way am I putting them above Diggs and Davis, let alone easily.

3 minutes ago, Eddiegoofball said:

How could you say that on a Bills message board? The Miami duo is very good, but no way am I putting them above Diggs and Davis, let alone easily.

Β 

Good point - no disrespect intended.Β 

Β 

While I think we're close, it's Bills-centric to call ours the best.Β  Miami's will cause opposing DC's more nightmares this season (our offense as a whole might be more nightmarish, especially w/ Allen - but that duo is something else w/ their speed).

Β 

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Β 

Stop It.Β  Now.

Β 

You have no idea how I feel, and to the extent I have expressed it it is NO WHERE CLOSE to "they should build a hangman's platform in front of the Ralph"

Β 

This kind of rampant misrepresentation is not OK.

Β 

Okay i apologize but i took it as you being pretty pissed or unforgiving by your reply sometimes things seem different than what they are so my apologies !!

Β 

But it does look as if you only focused in on one paragraph and ignored the rest .

Edited by T master

14 minutes ago, Eddiegoofball said:

Very different receiver types. If I'm looking for a wr core that can blow the lid off one game, it's Miami. If I'm talking consistent season long production I take us.

Β 

Tyreek and waddle are like the #1 and #2 explosive deep threat/yac guys in whole league.

Β 

Frazier has his work cut out this week. Scheme is how you deal with this, and a nasty pass rush. Mix in blitzing

• Like (+1) 1

I see this is where all the Edmunds haters have gathered since they can't complain about his actual on field play this season lol.

Β 

The arguments I am reading here by them wreak of such desperation that it's getting almost comical.Β  Edmunds is off to a great start to the season...my suggestion is just make peace with that and spend the rest of the week relaxed and excited for the next game.Β  You guys remind me of a relapsing drug addict who just needs their fix.Β  You know it's wrong, but no amount of logic matters here...you just need your fix.Β Β 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Very different receiver types. If I'm looking for a wr core that can blow the lid off one game, it's Miami. If I'm talking consistent season long production I take us.

Β 

Tyreek and waddle are like the #1 and #2 explosive deep threat/yac guys in whole league.

Β 

Frazier has his work cut out this week. Scheme is how you deal with this, and a nasty pass rush. Mix in blitzing

Because of the YAC ability of Hill and Waddle we need to get a pass rush from the 4 DL and minimize the blitzes.Β Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Maybe if you keep saying "you're take is bad/wrong and most people would agree with me" with no reasoning behind it I'll change my mind

Β 

I don't care if you change your mind. however, you can post a poll for your own enlightenment if you wish.

Β 

Again for everyone -> his bad take was he thinks most posters here think that Edmunds plays timid

Β 

Yes, that's the hill he's choosing to die on.

Edited by DrDare

45 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I see this is where all the Edmunds haters have gathered since they can't complain about his actual on field play this season lol.

Β 

The arguments I am reading here by them wreak of such desperation that it's getting almost comical.Β  Edmunds is off to a great start to the season...my suggestion is just make peace with that and spend the rest of the week relaxed and excited for the next game.Β  You guys remind me of a relapsing drug addict who just needs their fix.Β  You know it's wrong, but no amount of logic matters here...you just need your fix.Β Β 

That reminds me I need my fix... @gungy you still holding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (jokes ppl)

45 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Because of the YAC ability of Hill and Waddle we need to get a pass rush from the 4 DL and minimize the blitzes.Β Β 

Β 

Good grief I hope we get Oliver back

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Β 

Β 

1. Intense pass rush to reduce the threat of the fly route.

2. Assume most routes will be 10-15 yd crossing to Hill & Waddle. Be prepared to tackle immediately or they're gone.Β 

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

That reminds me I need my fix... @gungy you still holding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (jokes ppl)

Good grief I hope we get Oliver back

Exactly.Β  Pressure from he middle to keep Tua from stepping up in the pocket with pressure from the ends to get him panic and rush.Β 

Β 

If we can keep our LBs in the passing/crossing lanes it help with cutting off the YAC.Β  Β So having Milano AND Oliver would help a lot.Β  Not to mention Hyde for the deep coverage.Β Β 

2 hours ago, T master said:

Β 

Okay i apologize but i took it as you being pretty pissed or unforgiving by your reply sometimes things seem different than what they are so my apologies !!

Β 

But it does look as if you only focused in on one paragraph and ignored the rest .

Β 

Accepted, Thank you!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.