Dane Jackson injury (update - team announces no major injury to neck or spinal cord πŸ™)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

at minimum, he's feeling intense pain and quite possibly some numbness. Β Full recovery would be awesome. Β playing soon is doubtful imo.

I wouldn't risk it and McDermott probably won't either. One of the biggest strengths of this team is our depth and tonight it got tested and passed with flying colors. Let Jackson take all the time he needs, this D line will feast on the phins O line if Oliver and Settle come back. I have faith in our CBs

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan692 said:

It might be one of those things where docs tell him look you got lucky but we strongly advise against you taking more hits.

Β 

Hopefully its not like that but man it looked bad.

As bad as it did look, and it did, to get news like this speaks volumes of Jackson's toughness. I wasn't much in to the game until they said he had movement in his extremities

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

As bad as it did look, and it did, to get news like this speaks volumes of Jackson's toughness. I wasn't much in to the game until they said he had movement in his extremities

I agree its tough to "go back to watching the game" after you think someone got injured so bad like that because it makes hoo rah rahing over football feel bad.

1 minute ago, BillsFan692 said:

I agree its tough to "go back to watching the game" after you think someone got injured so bad like that because it makes hoo rah rahing over football feel bad.

We all love the game and should know they r modern day gladiators. Β The players know, at least most do. Β They get to decide. Knew a salesman with a sb ring whose kid was pretty good in college. Β He actually hoped his kid didn't make an NFL team (he didn't) But hate to see that kind of injury ever, in any sport.

Everybody who thinks he’s going to retire… Clearly don’t have the mindset of a football playerΒ 

Β 

They all know the risks

Β 

Guaranteed when he’s healthy he’ll be back… Especially with Poyer saying he’s OK and he’s moving extremitiesΒ 

Β 

It’s a violent Sport

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Also, I think they trainers and medical staff's are much more cautious these days.

Of course they are … and it’s not to take what happened to Dane lightly …

Β 

but if it’s not significantly bad… he’s a football player … he’ll be backΒ 

3 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I wouldn't risk it and McDermott probably won't either. One of the biggest strengths of this team is our depth and tonight it got tested and passed with flying colors. Let Jackson take all the time he needs, this D line will feast on the phins O line if Oliver and Settle come back. I have faith in our CBs

We have been fortunate to play the Rams and the Texans. Neither team could expose the young corners. Rams Online was so porous and Kupp was the only quality pass catcher the Bill's had to cover. Tanny sucks and the Titans WR core is arguably the worst in the league. With that said, I still give the Bill's D lots of credit. However, the Bill's without Dane is concerning. He has been solid and reliable out there.Β  Two big blowout wins and on to Miami.Β 

Β 

My top three AFC teams are Buffalo, SD, and KC.Β 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Eyeroll 2

29 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

We have been fortunate to play the Rams and the Texans. Neither team could expose the young corners. Rams Online was so porous and Kupp was the only quality pass catcher the Bill's had to cover. Tanny sucks and the Titans WR core is arguably the worst in the league. With that said, I still give the Bill's D lots of credit. However, the Bill's without Dane is concerning. He has been solid and reliable out there.Β  Two big blowout wins and on to Miami.Β 

Β 

Newcam, are you just waking up? Β Texans? Β SD? Β Titans, and LAC. Β Ok, fixed it. Β πŸ˜‡πŸ¦¬πŸˆ. Β Hey just kidding pal. Β We’re all waking up a little slower this morning after watching the SCHLAKIN of the Titans. Β Prayers to those injured. Β Just quirky injuries too.

Β 

The good news I read on NFL.COM is when he was taken to ECMC, he had full movement of all his extremities. Β I’ll pray for the guy.

Edited by machine gun kelly

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Β 

I wasn't aware that "Bills" requires an apostrophe.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.