NFL Week #2 9/18/2022 - Post Game Thread - Titans at Bills

BuffaloBill

25 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Looks like he's lost a ton of weight.

That happens to OL when they retire all the time. They have to eat something like 5,000 calories a day to maintain the weight. If they eat like normal human beings and keep working out, they tend to lose a lot of weight and get jacked in retirement. Jeff Saturday and Joe Thomas are good examples. 

D142wA6U4AAHqSj?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

That happens to OL when they retire all the time. They have to eat something like 5,000 calories a day to maintain the weight. If they eat like normal human beings and keep working out, they tend to lose a lot of weight and get jacked in retirement. Jeff Saturday and Joe Thomas are good examples. 

D142wA6U4AAHqSj?format=jpg&name=medium

9 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Wow, now that's a trasformation!

I know Eric Wood lost a lot, but don't think he's that jacked.

Eric definitely has more of a "dad bod" but he's still in great shape. Dropped something like 100 pounds IIRC and he said it wasn't even that hard to do once he started eating normally. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What’s weird is I feel like Singletary and Moss split but it wasn’t even close. Singletary didn’t   do a whole lot but he’s the better player. 

Mosses snaps seem to disproportionately be actual touches.

Kind of hard to complain after two weeks of offensive dominance, but I’d love to see them give Motor a workhorse type load one of these games, he really has looked great w limited touches. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

What a game. So fun to watch. Pretty much everything you could really want except for the injuries. 

If I had to come up with a negative (other than injuries), it's that Moss just doesn't look like he belongs on with the starting offense. 

Was in attendance last night and just wow. One-of-if-not-my-favorite sports games I’ve ever attended.

Thank you Bills and the whole organization for such an amazing product. But it’s more than that. Truly a family.

And speaking of that, nothing will be cooler than attending that game with my younger brother wearing his Diggs jersey and getting to see him ball out like that with a huge grin on his face.

Hats off to Ken Dorsey for his halftime adjustments for both games. Impeccable.

This team isn’t just full of elite talent. It goes for the jugular. 

Prayers up to all the injured especially Dane. 

Everyone had Gilliam screen as first TD right? 😂

One thing I will say is while I love Bills Mafia and they did get well above 100 decibels - why do we wait to go nuts until just before the snap? I wish we would have gotten louder earlier, like when the opposition is in the huddle and at the line trying to communicate. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Mosses snaps seem to disproportionately be actual touches.

Kind of hard to complain after two weeks of offensive dominance, but I’d love to see them give Motor a workhorse type load one of these games, he really has looked great w limited touches. 

I hate taking Singletary out when he’s making plays and the offense is working. I would only sub in Moss when things aren’t going well.

I don’t think Moss deserves an early planned drive. I think it also takes away Singletary’s rhythm.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I hate taking Singletary out when he’s making plays and the offense is working. I would only sub in Moss when things aren’t going well.

I don’t think Moss deserves an early planned drive. I think it also takes away Singletary’s rhythm.

Generally agree, but think McD is trying to get both guys reps while season is still young in case one guy is off... Running game is a work in progress... Glad to see Cook get some reps and rip a long run... kid has some speed but has to learn what works at the NFL level.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Was in attendance last night and just wow. One-of-if-not-my-favorite sports games I’ve ever attended.

Thank you Bills and the whole organization for such an amazing product. But it’s more than that. Truly a family.

And speaking of that, nothing will be cooler than attending that game with my younger brother wearing his Diggs jersey and getting to see him ball out like that with a huge grin on his face.

Hats off to Ken Dorsey for his halftime adjustments for both games. Impeccable.

This team isn’t just full of elite talent. It goes for the jugular. 

Prayers up to all the injured especially Dane. 

Everyone had Gilliam screen as first TD right? 😂

One thing I will say is while I love Bills Mafia and they did get well above 100 decibels - why do we wait to go nuts until just before the snap? I wish we would have gotten louder earlier, like when the opposition is in the huddle and at the line trying to communicate. 

The crowd around me in particular wasn't very good. I noticed this same thing, people waited to start screaming until 2 seconds before the snap, drunkenly talking about obscene things in between. And making way too much noise when the bills were on offense. I think people just went a little overboard at the tailgates since it was the home opener. Not the sharpest crowd we will have this year, like thry will be when the weather gets too cold for casuals and the games get important 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, arcane said:

The crowd around me in particular wasn't very good. I noticed this same thing, people waited to start screaming until 2 seconds before the snap, drunkenly talking about obscene things in between. And making way too much noise when the bills were on offense. I think people just went a little overboard at the tailgates since it was the home opener. Not the sharpest crowd we will have this year, like thry will be when the weather gets too cold for casuals and the games get important 

Yep. Like I said, once they got loud it was amazing. But in my opinion the 12th man should be rocking from the second that orange-mittened dude walks off the field and they start that play clock. Especially on MNF. 

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

Tennessee press just brutal to the coach in the loss.  Vrabel stood up there and took it, but what brutal questions to have to answer about his team and his coaches/coaching..

Who cares, I love watching that meathead sweat a little. Arguably the most unlikable coach in the league. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.