NFL Week #2 9/18/2022 - Post Game Thread - Titans at Bills

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Can we take a minute to acknowedge and appreciate that Allen did not run much, if at all?  I remember him taking off and Mario-hurdling the dude for a 1st down, but otherwise...

Managed to get it down to 1 run, but he still had to jump over somebody, because of course. 🤣

Probably could have used him on some of those short yardage situations though.

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

I loved that the Bills won the coin toss, and did not defer. That is pretty much looking the Titans in the face and saying, "we're going to score now, and we're going to be winning at halftime."

Impressive little quick-stat: After only two weeks (albeit a small sample size) the Bills have 55 net points, more than twice the next two highest teams-- the Bucs, and the Chiefs, who each have 26 net points.

I thought the Titans won?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh god the drunk wgr callerzzzzz 

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I couldn’t even follow the last guy, but his son is named Cornelius and he does all the gambling 

That guy was priceless.  I give credit to the kid running the show, who patiently left the guy on the air while quietly laughing in the background the entire time...

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Managed to get it down to 1 run, but he still had to jump over somebody, because of course. 🤣

Probably could have used him on some of those short yardage situations though.

I thought the Titans won?

Oh, I think you're right. I thought the announcer had said otherwise, but I just looked it up, and I think I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Can we take a minute to acknowedge and appreciate that Allen did not run much, if at all?  I remember him taking off and Mario-hurdling the dude for a 1st down, but otherwise...

We also missed out on quite a few clutch 3rd and shorts.  It ended up being the right decision though as we absolutely destroyed them 😂

The team is become Brady patriot esk.  Back during the drought there were some close games... until they weren't.   Sure 17-7 at the half, Titans getting the ball and the Titans mark thinking with a quick TD it's a 3 point game.  This year, the Bill's aren't taking their foot off of the gas.  They smell blood and play harder.  And when you send in the 2nd team during garbage time, they play hard.  What dreams may come, but this is a special team that is immensely likeable, unlike the Brady patsy teams.

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, muppy said:

Dedicated to the Tennessee Titans. We walked allll over you tonight These boots were made to kick your ***

Nice stems on these ladies eh?

lmao

Stems or flowers? They're probably both a bit less supple 46 years later but still...

Edited by redtail hawk

So tired this morning. I went down the stay awake until kick off route and then a couple of hours sleep after but it's so hard to nod off when you have the adrenalin from watching this team win run through your veins. Even with the game being a non-event from the latter part of the third quarter. Forty minutes until my dinner (break) and I'm working from home so a power nap is in order.

Another all round performance. Loved seeing the STs getting involved. Can anybody help me with something please? What's a "punt"? I think that's what it's called. We did it 3 times last night and it confused me 😆

Roll on the Lolphins and a 6pm kick off. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.