NFL Week #2 - 9/19/22 Titans at Bills 1st half thread Gameday

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Josh is 18/23 for 203 and 2 TDs.

He had one bad throw, besides that I think he's been amazingly 

I mean Josh is great but he did almost throw a pick and miss that 3rd and 1 throw. We've got a QB that we expect perfection now.... if this was Carson Wentz playing everyone would lose their minds.

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 4

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Moss with a 0 ypc

Hopefully McD gets over that Moss love.  He sucks.  I dont care if he can block a tiny bit better and Motor is just as good in receiving.  This love affair needs to end.  I been saying it two years now... all Moss does is keep us behind the sticks.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Everyone saying Edmunds is a moron also has to remember how fast things happen in real-time...kind of hard to pull up when you've committed to a play.

That was stupid and unnecessary on all fronts.  

If you have to dive at the ground to hit someone, it's likely pointless.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He wasn't. But plays like that often end in late hit personal foul penalties. He's leading helmet first at full speed towards a player already going to the ground. Just so happens he hit his own teammate with the crown of his helmet.

I can’t recall Tremaine getting called for dirty play before, ever. That’s just not him

Just now, appoo said:

He didn’t lost consciousness which is great. I’m hoping it’s a whiplash at worst 

I keep thinking that the team will take EVERY precaution and take nothing for granted. waiting to know what actually did happen is hard. we all hope its not serious. Guy can ball. Prayers up for you  Dane.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I think that's pretty harsh tbh.

I thought he was great 

That's because he is one of the top 3 QBs in the game. Everyone expects great. It's the same thing when everyone watched Mahomes and Herbert Thursday night... they both played great but everyone was like oh Josh is better... etc etc

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.