Football tout ad on WGR online sounds foolish

Albany,n.y.

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

…..things sounding foolish on WGR?

That’s odd.

Turn off WGR after 12:00 pm for you’re sanity.  The morning guys are fine between the two shows.  The tools at 3, are just that, idiotic tools that do absolutely no homework whatsoever.  I haven’t listened to them in years, nor do I plan to start, even with the pregame show.

When I think of Schoop and Bulldog, it reminds me of this..

Never get in a landwar with Asia, and second, never get into a battle to the death with a Sicilian when death is on the line!

For my six figured friend, Inigo, I still watch that movie every once in awhile with my kids and we laugh and mimick the lines, and yes they are 23, 22, and 19.  They still get a belly laugh as it was something I used to mimick when they were little.  For the guys with young kids.  Have fun, be silly, and mimick the dumb lines, and of course over exaggerate like Captain Kirk.  

Edited by machine gun kelly

38 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

For my six figured friend, Inigo, I still watch that movie every once in awhile with my kids and we laugh and mimick the lines, and yes they are 23, 22, and 19.  They still get a belly laugh as it was something I used to mimick when they were little.  For the guys with young kids.  Have fun, be silly, and mimick the dumb lines, and of course over exaggerate like Captain Kirk.  

Looks like someone was in the dog house for a couple years, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.