OJ's in town

Shaw66

23 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I just met OJ in the lobby of the Courtyard at the airport.  He was sitting with a couple of guys, just hanging out.  A few fans came up and asked for selfies.  I'm not a selfie guy. 

He was wearing a Bills cap with, of course, the standing buffalo.

He was relaxed and smiling.   He said he's doing well, and his kids are happy.  He said all is good when your kids are happy.  

I told him he's the subject of debate around here about the best Bills running back of all time, and that the old guys around here have to explain that it isn't Thurman.  One of his companions sat there, nodding his head and smiling.  

Man's been through a lot, and probably deservedly so.  Many think he deserved greater punishment.  He took what the system imposed on him and has moved on, and I'm happy for him if he's found some peace.    

Buffalo is probably one of the only places on earth he can get by with some giving him some praise ! I hate it because he was along with the teams he played on some of the very first that made me a life long Bills fan but in some ways because of the self inflicted pain he has caused i think should be removed from or not applauded as much in Bills circles .

There will always be those that are fans of his but he has definitely dampened what his NFL career had given us all so much to be proud of ...

Edited by T master

17 hours ago, JimmyNoodles said:

Anybody who has any doubts can watch this.  He loses he "hypothetical" premise as he talks about what happened.  Anybody who knows anything about this case knows he was the murderer.  Total POS.

There has been a bunch of documentaries on this subject. Another one points finger at his son. Doubt we ever know the real truth. My guess OJ knew and covered up murder if he didn't do it himself so was involved regardless.

8 hours ago, Irv said:

Agree.  How Jennings fell for that I'll never know.  

He really did.. Back in that time, Stern was carried on  regular radio and he had Michaels on a while after it, pretty funny stuff also as he tried to explain it all .. Its actually on Youtube.. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.