OJ's in town

Shaw66

10 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

How did the resources work out for Epstein and Weinstein?

In all seriousness: Do you think this is some kind of "got ya"? Do you believe that the mere fact that sometimes powerful people are convicted of crimes they obviously committed that it invalidates what I'm saying? 

Your two examples aren't even contemporaries of the OJ trial.  They happened decades later with completely different circumstances.  They're not even murder trials. 

What's your point in bringing these two people up? I legitimately don't see one. 

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

Let's say hypothetically OJ did kill both Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman ... 

Does he deserve peace? Think about the parents of Nicole and Ron. Think about them, themselves. They never get to spend another day on earth.

If this were purely a football thread, I'd say yeah, he's a wonderful football player. But we seem to be talking about his character and his mental state, so I don't particularly hope he's relaxing and happy given what he allegedly did.

***** Fred Goldman. :thumbdown:

• Eyeroll 2

I loved watching him at USC, then even more as a Buffalo Bill.   I was a huge fan.   I remember the 70's when for a short period the Bills, Sabres and Braves were all strong teams.  

Since the murder of his his wife and her boyfriend I prefer no association.   I try not to judge because I only know what was in the media and it sure paints a compelling case against him.   The trial looked like a circus to me.  His money helped him immensely.  

If I saw him in the Courtyard I would not have acknowledged him.  I wish he was a not out parading as a Bills fan.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Actually, I'm a lawyer who knows some things about personal wealth planning and I represented a guy on his way to prison for life for killing his wife, and all we talked about was ways to preserve his wealth so he could use it to take care of his kids.  OJ had better lawyers than that guy.  

I can't imagine the Bills are going to be all that welcoming to his efforts to re-connect with the team, and I would think that OJ or his people are smart enough to understand that.   Still, there are a lot of fans - like me - who are willing to look past the ugliness, remember his greatness. and ask for a selfie. 

See, that is what makes us different... I am an empath and could NEVER be a defense attorney or an attorney for a serious criminal or something like that. I have no tolerance for people like that and I would walk the other way. To me there is no real separation between the way a person conducts themselves and what they do no matter if they are a football player for my favorite team as in this example. Bill Cosby and Kevin Spacey are two more examples... I just can't watch anything they appear in without being disgusted.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

See, that is what makes us different... I am an empath and could NEVER be a defense attorney or an attorney for a serious criminal or something like that. I have no tolerance for people like that and I would walk the other way. To me there is no real separation between the way a person conducts themselves and what they do no matter if they are a football player for my favorite team as in this example. Bill Cosby and Kevin Spacey are two more examples... I just can't watch anything they appear in without being disgusted.

I think the should hang a black curtain over it

16 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

200.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.