BIDEN REGIME ARE FASCISTS

BillsFanNC

4 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

That's why I said regime.

Biden is simply an empty vessel being used by commies, marxists, fascists etc.

I love how you use so many words you simply don’t even understand. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The distinguishing characteristic is that they use the power of the State to silence political opposition. Sound familiar to what we’re currently experiencing? It should! 

You really are uneducated. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2022/2/11/conservative-book-bans-are-part-of-gops-fascist-turn

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/04/republican-dont-say-gay-bill-florida/629516/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/school-speech-bans-came-from-republicans-inferiority-complex-about-america

Edited by nedboy7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Zuckerberg admitted the administration is directing social media platforms such as Facebook to identify, block, and censor views they find objectionable.  Did you miss that?

Miss or ignore.  It doesn't matter to them because they agree with it.

• Like (+1) 1

I for one am a huge fan of their new strategy. No longer are they calling politicians insults. but they are now openly attacking anyone outside the DEM camp as fascist, nazis.  

Would surprise me to find out their is some re education camp money in all that spending of late.

His fans are whipped up into a frenzied mob that would support it.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Miss or ignore.  It doesn't matter to them because they agree with it.

Sure it matters.  If it didn't the administration would have no need to communicate that censorship directive. 

For the life of me I don't know why anyone is okay with the censorship and suppression of critical thinking and free expression of ideas, whatever their views and personal situation.  And things like that disinformation czar nonsense.  What the administration is saying is we no longer recognize your right of free expression and we will determine what is true and what is fact.  And you will believe it.  It is forbidden to question our truth.  It is forbidden criticize our truth. It is forbidden to provide alternative opinions and facts that conflict with our truth.  Critical thinking and logical theories or opinions are forbidden.  Anyone that disagrees with, criticizes, or denies our truth is a denier, and an extremest.  Deniers and extremists are a danger to the social good.  They must not be allowed to "contaminate" or disrupt society with their thoughts which disagree with our truth.  If and when we decide to change the truth or facts we will do so and you will believe those too.  We will do all the thinking and you will obey, or else we will bring the full force of the security State down on you.  Brought to you by Biden the fascist.  

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sure it matters.  If it didn't the administration would have no need to communicate that censorship directive. 

For the life of me I don't know why anyone is okay with the censorship and suppression of critical thinking and free expression of ideas, whatever their views and personal situation.  And things like that disinformation czar nonsense.  What the administration is saying is we no longer recognize your right of free expression and we will determine what is true and what is fact.  And you will believe it.  It is forbidden to question our truth.  It is forbidden criticize our truth. It is forbidden to provide alternative opinions and facts that conflict with our truth.  Critical thinking and logical theories or opinions are forbidden.  Anyone that disagrees with, criticizes, or denies our truth is a denier, and an extremest.  Deniers and extremists are a danger to the social good.  They must not be allowed to "contaminate" or disrupt society with their thoughts which disagree with our truth.  If and when we decide to change the truth or facts we will do so and you will believe those too.  We will do all the thinking and you will obey, or else we will bring the full force of the security State down on you.  Brought to you by Biden the fascist.  

It's almost like there was a famous book written that shares a title with a classic Van Halen album that warns about everything you highlight above.  And nearly every American kid read this book in school and we all felt better because of course none of that crap could ever happen here. This is the USA after all.

And yet here we are in 2022 and all the warnings from that famous book have become reality in the USA.  And still some are worrying about political stunts, optics and how can the political machinations of the past work when actual fascists in are control of DC.

It's only going to get worse. Much, much worse.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

That poster is one ignorant POS troll.

The President of the United States just gave a totally staged ‘address’ to the nation where he called the supporters of his main political rival TERRORISTS…claiming that anyone who supports him, or wears a red hat, doesn’t have a soul and ‘no’ that’s not the least bit fascist. Unbelievable! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The President of the United States just gave a totally staged ‘address’ to the nation where he called the supporters of his main political rival TERRORISTS…claiming that anyone who supports him, or wears a red hat, doesn’t have a soul and ‘no’ that’s not the least bit fascist. Unbelievable! 

In an address given just a few short weeks after this regime raided his predecessors private residence.

These actions are not consistent with fascism at all. ^_^

Useful idiots on steroids.

• Like (+1) 1