9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

We lost at the Jags last year plus got turned over at home by a team with Mac Jones at Quarterback.

We’re more than good enough to win if we play at our best. If we don’t, the Titans are good enough to take advantage.

Of course, any given Sunday (or Monday) and all that…but I just don’t get why every single week people are so nervous about playing games against inferior teams.  Enjoy this team we get to support week in and week out and try not to sweat it so much.

Just now, Son of a K-Gun said:

Of course, any given Sunday (or Monday) and all that…but I just don’t get why every single week people are so nervous about playing games against inferior teams.  Enjoy this team we get to support week in and week out and try not to sweat it so much.

Think that’s part of sport - the love of the team, wanting to see them do well, the nerves and excitement of build up, and the worry it may not turn out well.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Schopp and Bulldog said ESPN is planning on having a split screen with the Bills/Titans and Eagles/Vikings game once the Eagles/Vikings game starts.

I'll be seriously pissed if that happens.

Split screen is ESPN, Bills game in full is on ESPN2

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Schopp and Bulldog said ESPN is planning on having a split screen with the Bills/Titans and Eagles/Vikings game once the Eagles/Vikings game starts.

I think the game is being shown on it’s own (no split screen) on ESPN2.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Yes ESPN is definitely trying that out since the games are overlapping. However the game is on ESPN and ESPN2 so one feed may be a traditional broadcast. Also if you are local the game is on channel 2 I’ve heard?

1. Acorns were our weapon of choice in my neighborhood (not chestnuts).

2. I don't use Blue Cheese, and I hate Ranch...for me, just give me a classic, plain, hot Buffalo wing (not BBQ, or Parmesan, etc.). If I'm using any sauce at all, it would be Boss Sauce.

3. And I keep hearing how the Titans are going to be so motivated for this game because they lost last week and don't want to go 0-2. But somehow I think Buffalo has a lot more motivation than that, losing to this team two years in a row. The damn COVID game that got moved all around and finally played on a Tuesday (when the Titans were the cause of the game getting moved in the first place). And then last year, losing on the goal line on the last play...not to mention that ex-Pat ass Vrabel trying to pull off another Homerun Throwback to rub it in our faces (even though we all know the original was a forward pass anyhow and therefore illegal).

Home opener on Monday Night Football with all of the BS mentioned above? Von's first home game. Phils first game back in front of the mafia. Rooks and other free agents first real taste of the home crowd, etc. No way the Titans are more motivated than the Bills for this one. Let's break the decibel record Mafia!

and LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Beast said:

be pissed

i have heard that ESPN2 will not have a split screen  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.