9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, nosejob said:

Yeah Dorsey is a little different cat than Dabol. I get the feeling he really wants to punish opposing defenses and I do believe I'm ok with that.

I will agree with that but it's a week to week match up league.  If the Bills went 4 wide a lot, I can't even guess who the Titans would

put in at dime.  Probably 2nd year backup Chris Jackson who has a 110 QB rating against him.

I'm so curious how the Bills O attacks the Titans tonight!

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BritBill said:

What do you American folk call

the nut of a Chestnut tree? We call it a “conker”. 

Stick shoe laces through them and you have yourself a school yard battle. Does that game cross the Atlantic too? 

My god that brings back memories as a kid in Buffalo!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Based on stuff I'm seeing on social media over the past few days, a decent amount of Titans fans are in town for the game ... Doing the typical Buffalo schtick of going to a bunch of different Wing joints (and posting pics) and checking out Niagara Falls.

Bills games, especially now that they're good are definitely a bucket list things for opposing fans.

Of course a few short years ago when the Pats dominated us,  their fans would take over the stadium on occasion. 

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Based on stuff I'm seeing on social media over the past few days, a decent amount of Titans fans are in town for the game ... Doing the typical Buffalo schtick of going to a bunch of different Wing joints (and posting pics) and checking out Niagara Falls.

Bills games, especially now that they're good are definitely a bucket list things for opposing fans.

Of course a few short years ago when the Pats dominated us,  their fans would take over the stadium on occasion. 

On occasion.  🤣

Honestly, if these guys being out increases the likelihood of their availability next week against Miami, then I'd rather them sit out anyway.  We are going to need Oliver and Settle against the Dolphins because if our DL is not winning at the LOS, that means you're giving Miami the opportunity to play to their strength on offense, in getting the ball to Waddle and Hill.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Well damn...that seems like quite the spread those guys get!

They must have taken to heart the Saucy Nugs man in Lincoln, Nebraska's city Council Meeting(who apparently is the son of one of the City Council members as you find out at the end of the video when he says "For the record, that's my son.").  I about peed my pants laughing at this...

"Boneless Chicken Wings are just Chicken Tenders...which are already boneless.  I don't go around ordering boneless tacos, I don't order boneless club sandwiches, I don't ask for boneless auto repair.  It's just what's expected."

"I propose we rename Boneless Wings in the City of Lincoln. We can call them Buffalo Style Chicken Tenders, we can call them [???] Tenders, we can call them Saucy Nugs... or Trash."

This guy is exactly what I was thinking about with the boneless vs bone in conversation. Classic. Nice job! 

Just now, stevewin said:

I never eat wings with anything but regular hot sauce - is all the exotic flavors a thing in Buffalo now?

Yeah, it's just the evolution.  There will always be the original/traditional, but folks do like some options.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s unhealthy for me just how much I despise the Titans franchise. Between the Forward Pass, their stupid coaches, and them thumbing their nose at the COVID protocols and then playing the victim, I just absolutely hate them more than any other team. That and Tannehill just gives us fits. 
I see lots of people saying we will hammer them and the spread is 10, but with Gabe out and down a few DTs, I think it’s a nail biter. I think everyone on here (myself included) is going to be pissed when we can’t put them away or we have a few 3 and outs or when Tannehill playactions Edmunds straight out of his zone. Add in Simmons getting some pressure and Byard seemingly always getting a pick and it just seems like a close game. Not having Gabe is huge too, that can’t be understated. I think 23-20 sounds about right and to be honest, we need to show we can win close games. Feels like we lost every one of them last year. We can’t just boat race everyone. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.