9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

Feeling pretty good about tonight. I’d really like to see Cook show some promise after the fumble last week.  I think tonight’s xfactor will be Singletary.  No big runs from Henry and don’t let Tennehill beat us with the play-action.  Their receivers don’t scare me and that defense doesn’t seem as tough as it once was.  Should be a tough game but I think we take it by 7-10 points.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

The Bills are facing a Tennessee team with its top CB out and their starting slot CB out who aren't that good to begin with. Diggs should have a field day.

And we are missing top CB (Tre), our top DT (Oliver), a solid run stuffing DT (Settle), and plus our #2 WR (Davis).   

I am nervous about this game, as usual.  I am nervous before every game.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

And we are missing top CB (Tre), our top DT (Oliver), a solid run stuffing DT (Settle), and plus our #2 WR (Davis).   

I feel ya.

I get the same way, especially on game day.  Days leading up, i am perfectly ok.  but gosh dang it, game day gives me the nervous gut feelings. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Titans are also missing one of the best pass rushers in the league, pass catching RB who scored two TDs last week, and starting slot WR who led them in yards last week. 

Relax, lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Yea these are all pretty big losses.  I think this game is going to be closer than people expect.

8 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

We don't know that Settle is out.

I'm not at all. I think we smoke them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’d like to see Moss inactive and just move on from him all together. I want as much Singletary and Cook as possible. Both bring so much more explosiveness and skill then Moss IMO. Let’s just keep the throttle down and get the best guys on the field as much as possible. This staff falls in love with unnecessary rotation. Save them from themselves and don’t even allow Moss to be available 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

The Bills are facing a Tennessee team with its top CB out and their starting slot CB out who aren't that good to begin with. Diggs should have a field day.

Yep.  I think most people's concerns are misplaced.  It's about the Bills OL.  If they give Josh time, he and the pass catchers carve up the Titans.

As to Henry, the DL just needs to clog things up the line for Milano, Edmunds and Poyer to make most of the tackles.

Bills pass rush has to get home against Tannehill in the 2nd half (when they are behind) and also contain his scrambles for 1st downs.

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d like to see Moss inactive and just move on from him all together. I want as much Singletary and Cook as possible. Both bring so much more explosiveness and skill then Moss IMO. Let’s just keep the throttle down and get the best guys on the field as much as possible. This staff falls in love with unnecessary rotation. Save them from themselves and don’t even allow Moss to be available 

I'm expecting Moss to be in often for pass protection.  The Titans have a good pass rush.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.