9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

16 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sry for stupid question, but I didn't find the answer on stadium website and this is my first NFL game (came from Europe).

Can you bring some food into stadium? I don't mean container with wings or something, just some cookies or baguette or so.

Just put the baguette* down your pants. If security see it they’ll

just presume you’re from the UK.

* presuming it’s a large baguette 

Edited by BritBill
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

WOW!

The NFL is having seizures!

No one has seen the Bills since our stand alone Opening Season game at the Champs 11 long days ago. Out of sight, out of mind. Since we strolled triumphantly out of SoFi, the Dolphins have taken sole possession of 1st Place in the East and the Raiders, Bengals & Colts are winless.  #1 Seed Tennessee is in danger of joining the winless teams tonight. 3 minor -at the time- injuries now see our interior DL crippled as we face Derrick Henry and Gabe Davis is Questionable. As if we need a reminder, every week is different and every team is good! I’m as excited as I can be to have the nation watch our Home Opener tonight, but trepidation comes with the exuberance. Every team believes this is Their Year and our Division foes have us in their crosshairs, starting next Sunday in Miami.

So 1st things 1st. Bills Mafia truly CAN influence play on the field, as has been witnessed so many times in the past. Showing up and showing out is essential tonight to ward off a desperate Titans team. I fully anticipate their best Sunday (Monday?😳) Punch tonight, lest they remain in the AFCS cellar. If you expect another double-digit, sit back & enjoy high-flying butt-whoppin’, you may be in for a big surprise. Rather than becoming upset, ramp up your fandom! Summon the ghosts of glory past! Be the REASON the Bills overcome and prevail! 

Its a short week til we’re on the field in Palm Tree land and they’re waiting with knives in their teeth. In the way are the lone AFC Playoff Bye team who’s posted an 0-2 record since. 

Forget the high wire theatrics and 9-10 3rd Down conversions. These are street fights! Only the meanest dog survives!

Are you ready for some Football?!

From every seat in the stands, every stool in the bars & and every couch in our homes, 

GO BILLS!!

It’s a STREET BRAWL!

this game has me mega concerned.  The injuries to Oliver and Settle and Davis could have major impacts.  Being thin at DT when facing Henry is never a good thing and hoping our green cornerbacks dont over commit to stop run and get beat deep

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

McKenzie got tons of targets in NE when Gabe was out.  Shakir should also get some.  Kumerow can run block and should really not get targets 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got a touchdown, but I wouldn’t expect him to be targeted in the way that Gabe normally is. The ball will be spread around. Targets will definitely go to McKittrick and Crowder more so than Kumerow.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

Does anyone else hate this start time?  I think I'm just having bad flashbacks to that 7:00 game vs KC like on a rainy Tuesday night during COVID.

It's just such a strange time to be starting a football game.  

I would prefer an 8:15 start.....but unlike the KC Tuesday game.....this was scheduled months ahead of time and a night game as your home opener is great

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I would prefer an 8:15 start.....but unlike the KC Tuesday game.....this was scheduled months ahead of time and a night game as your home opener is great

Ehhh, nothing beats a nice sunny fall 1:00 o'clock sunday game for a home opener.  Football loses a little luster after Sunday.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Does anyone else hate this start time?  I think I'm just having bad flashbacks to that 7:00 game vs KC like on a rainy Tuesday night during COVID.

It's just such a strange time to be starting a football game.  

Not really.  It gives me longer to calm down after the game so I can get some sleep.  After all I do need to work some tomorrow.🙃

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Agreed to disagree

Saying Ranch is terrible is a bit bias and a little bit of a try hard moment, but you do you ;) lol

Ranch on wings is a crime against humanity.  I had to deal with these blasphemers for many years when I lived in the Midwest.  Be gone with this drivel and bathe yourself in Blue Cheese as your pennance.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.