9/19/22 Gameday Titans at Bills Week 2 Pregame Thread MNF!

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm surprisingly worried. No Davis, Settle or Oliver before a game that we should have easy in hand after a long break... I've got nerves.

The Bills need to go out and show why they have Championship aspirations 

I'll be disappointed if the offense is affected by no Davis. He's a good player but we have adequate cover in the WR position.

Far more concerned about a lack of Settle and Oliver.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I'll be disappointed if the offense is affected by no Davis. He's a good player but we have adequate cover in the WR position.

Far more concerned about a lack of Settle and Oliver, though the latter was speaking as though he could play.

The Bills are facing a Tennessee team with its top CB out and their starting slot CB out who aren't that good to begin with. Diggs should have a field day.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Feel the loss of Settle and Oliver will upset our defence. We'll be reliant on our line getting to Tannehill, and he'll be handing off to Henry where he can.

D'Quan is the key in the middle to stop the run.  Also we don't know that Settle is out, he seemed optimistic that he was good to go. Lawson should help a lot on the edge and Rousseau is also a great edge setter on the other side.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sry for stupid question, but I didn't find the answer on stadium website and this is my first NFL game (came from Europe).

Can you bring some food into stadium? I don't mean container with wings or something, just some cookies or baguette or so.

Baguettes have long been forbidden. 

• Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sry for stupid question, but I didn't find the answer on stadium website and this is my first NFL game (came from Europe).

Can you bring some food into stadium? I don't mean container with wings or something, just some cookies or baguette or so.

I'd suggest reading what's allowed/not allowed on the Bills website

https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/gate-entry-and-permitted-items

TLDR - you can put pretty much any type of food inside a gallon zip loc bag and bring it in

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.