Haven't posted in years... still remember

Thirdborn

20 yrs ago My first and only child was  born.  I was so excited. My boy never had a chance. I was a frequent poster here, and the support I got from This forum was tremdenous.

Due to a perfect storm of medical incompetance, neglect and sheer stupidity, my boy was brought to me dead, revived after 10 mins .  Never to speak, never to grasp,to sit up, stand, walk, date, drive ... nothing.  He passed Last Dec.  I'm posting this because there are still people here who remember and who helped me through this.  Thank you .

I work at Seattle Childrens Hospital now after being homebound for those twenty yrs. 

• Sad 5
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

welcome back to 2bd Thirdborn.  One of my good friends lessiline says "the more things change, the more they stay the same" The fan community here online  is going strong. Maybe even stronger than before.  I think You're gonna love it!~!  I hope you jump back in and post often.  I am so sorry for allll that trauma and everything  hermano.

Peace- GO BILLS!~!~!~!!!

m

On 9/18/2022 at 6:34 PM, Thirdborn said:

20 yrs ago My first and only child was  born.  I was so excited. My boy never had a chance. I was a frequent poster here, and the support I got from This forum was tremdenous.

Due to a perfect storm of medical incompetance, neglect and sheer stupidity, my boy was brought to me dead, revived after 10 mins .  Never to speak, never to grasp,to sit up, stand, walk, date, drive ... nothing.  He passed Last Dec.  I'm posting this because there are still people here who remember and who helped me through this.  Thank you .

I work at Seattle Childrens Hospital now after being homebound for those twenty yrs. 

Wow....that was 20 years ago?  Seems like yesterday. Sorry for your loss man.  He is at peace now. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.