Evans - Lattimore fight

Bubba Gump

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Classic Tom Brady, always starting *****. I know these two guy hate each other, but they don't need Tommy egging them on. Classic!!! Sorry, gotta watch on YouTube.

Brady instigated??? Jesus. Guy said a couple words in defense of his WR after his WR got rode OB and tackled, and the Lattimore runs up and smacks Fournette. Then Evans flies out of no where.  Lattimore is out of control though. If you're pinning this in Brady you're nuts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I posted this in another thread, but I feel it fits better here. Sorry for the duplication. 

"So, I'm in Tampa and have friends that are Bucs fans and a couple that are GB fans. We normally meet up at the bar to watch games which we did today. Obviously today, the Bucs on the main screen. Now, as a Bills fan, I have never liked Brady. But since his move to Tampa, I have grown a bit of respect for his ability (albeit a discusting respect that requires regular showers). With that said, the dude is trash. He played like crap in the first half. Overthrown, underthrown balls all day. Yet he had the gall to roll his eyes and yell at players on the field including bitching at all the guys in the huddle. Ridiculous.

And I'm not gonna buy "he's just motivating the players". He's a freakin DIva!!

The only thing that motivated the team was Evans who blew up Lattimore. That was like a hockey move. He was ejected, but I respect it. 

Today, it was all about Brady playing the blame game. No respect for that POS."

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Brady instigated??? Jesus. Guy said a couple words in defense of his WR after his WR got rode OB and tackled, and the Lattimore runs up and smacks Fournette. Then Evans flies out of no where.  Lattimore is out of control though. If you're pinning this in Brady you're nuts.

Offensive players become mama grizzly bears whenever anybody steps up to their quarterback 

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

You mean Lattimore? Dudes been a punk for years, maybe ive missed Evans doing this. honestly cant recall him being a dbag

Didn't Evans come from off the bench? Evans has a hard on for Lattimore

15 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Brady's a douche!! He could've easily went to the sidelines after the play. He had to interject himself into the middle of the scrum. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

You mean Lattimore? Dudes been a punk for years, maybe ive missed Evans doing this. honestly cant recall him being a dbag

just watch the video in the OP. The one from a couple years ago was a total blindside by Evans. Not sure if he was suspended or not for that one. I say he deserves a multi game suspension at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Some can’t  even watch the clip objectively. Tom wasn’t talking to Lattimore, yet he talks trash to Tom. Tom responded. If Josh responds “ I like his attitude “ is what TBD would echo. I would want a teammate to have Josh’s back like that. At least take your Bills colored glasses off when watching another game. 

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

But it’s TBD. Brady defending and excusing still haunts some weak minded Bills fans here. 

image.png.1ba4f7ea23c8eb6f07e281937d5f9065.png

I wouldn’t call them a dunce…weak minded will suffice. 

10 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Some can’t  even watch the clip objectively. Tom wasn’t talking to Lattimore, yet he talks trash to Tom. Tom responded. If Josh responds “ I like his attitude “ is what TBD would echo. I would want a teammate to have Josh’s back like that. At least take your Bills colored glasses off when watching another game. 

I wouldn’t call them a dunce…weak minded will suffice. 

Generally I call them dopeys but not want to be reported for it.

Br*dy ball cleamer also applies.

Evans is one of my favorite players in the league. But he should be suspended. He loves hitting dudes when they aren’t looking. Soft move. 

2 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Evans is a tough little SOB He owned Lattimore. Latty instigated a lot, so he got a little back. Love it! Old School ball. That how we used to play.

This is the second time he cheap shot lattimore. I think Evans is a top 5 receiver but that is hardly the definition of tough. 

• Simon changed the title to Evans - Lattimore fight
2 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Lattimore runs up and smacks Fournette?!?! Fournette started the shoving!! Watch the clip again.

I was at the game. Evans came 20 yards down field whining to the refs about being held. Lattimore is jawing with Miller as he’s heading away from the Bucs sideline and then Brady says something to him when they’re passing each other. The two of them turn to each other and start jawing when Fournette shoves Lattimore. They got Lattimore for retaliating when he shoved Fournette back, right before he gets blindsided by Evans.

All of that was instigated by the Bucs. There’s nothing in that clip that justifies tossing Lattimore from the game, unless he said something to one of the officials. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.