NFLN Red Zone Channel…

LabattBlue

I watched red zone straight for 6 hours today.  The greatest part of it all is ZERO advertising.  You really don't have any idea how much time you spend looking at ads and waiting for replays, time outs, delays etc until you hit the redzone and its all the stuff you want to see and none of the crap you don't.

I would actually rather have redzone than the sunday ticket simply for that reason.  You can get into the flow of the games, they split the screens when necessary (even three screens in one a few times today).  There is just no bs, its all football.  No stupid insurance ads, car commercials, cell phone carriers blah blah blah.

Obviously can't be on the main TV for Biils games, but get a side TV and switch the volumes out when the Bills go to a commercial, you'll love it.  As far as the 4 oclock games go, there are only 3 or 4 of them going so the redzone gives you a heavy dose of them all.  Its a little more spread out with the 8 or so 1 oclock games but they still do a great job with it.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I watched red zone straight for 6 hours today.  The greatest part of it all is ZERO advertising.  You really don't have any idea how much time you spend looking at ads and waiting for replays, time outs, delays etc until you hit the redzone and its all the stuff you want to see and none of the crap you don't.

I would actually rather have redzone than the sunday ticket simply for that reason.  You can get into the flow of the games, they split the screens when necessary (even three screens in one a few times today).  There is just no bs, its all football.  No stupid insurance ads, car commercials, cell phone carriers blah blah blah.

Obviously can't be on the main TV for Biils games, but get a side TV and switch the volumes out when the Bills go to a commercial, you'll love it.  As far as the 4 oclock games go, there are only 3 or 4 of them going so the redzone gives you a heavy dose of them all.  Its a little more spread out with the 8 or so 1 oclock games but they still do a great job with it.

I have to get the Ticket to watch the Bills, but otherwise I agree whole-heartedly with this post.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.