AFC East Will Be Not A Given

Ross Murdock

4 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

The Dolphins (And Tua) look good, the Bills will do good just to split. The Pats will plod along, and not be an easy win. The Jets are better, and if Wilson matures, will not be sure win. The Bills sweeping the east is over!  

Did that knee jerking jump up and Pop you In the mouth

The Dolphins (And Tua) look good, the Bills will do good just to split. The Pats will plod along, and not be an easy win. The Jets are better, and if Wilson matures, will not be sure win. The Bills sweeping the east is over!  

The Bills will do good just to split?  The Ravens had a ton of injuries.  You're acting like the Dolphins mauled the Chiefs or something.  Sorry, Miami had a good comeback against an injured team and beat a terrible Pats team.  Are they better then I thought they were?  Maybe.  Are they on par with Buffalo?  Hell no.  Only way they beat us next week is if we're still suffering from injuries.

The Bills sweeping the East is over?  Slow down there, sparky.  Remember, the Dolphins came back down 21...but that also means they let themselves get down 21.  Do you see the Bills of this season blowing a 21 point lead to them?  Pump the breaks a little.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I only watched the extended NFL.com highlights of the game. Waddle looks really good— much improved. I am less worried about Tua, but his receivers can make explosive plays for him.

Our young corners will be really challenged against Waddle and Hill. 

As long as we keep them in front of us, which is the norm, they'll have to depend on short passes w/ YAC. Tua should see much more pressure next week.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Can’t wait for Allen to get AFC OPOTW again the Dolphins AGAIN next week.

Tua better look out for Epenesa off the edge. From what I understand they had some sort of encounter last year.

Ironically, I dreamed after the Rams game that Epenesa was our 1st round draft pick last year that unexpectedly fell to us since Denver had the wrong info on him by mistake on their big board. Von Miller then decided to join the Bills after one season with Denver since he said he, along with Epenesa, would lead us to a SB win this year.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, julian said:

Impressive 2nd half on offense got the Dolphins, but the Ravens aren’t the measuring stick… we’ll see what Tua looks like next week when the defense doesn’t wilt, breakdown or allow passes over the top .

Exactly the people hitting the panic button apparently didn’t watch the game or even highlights.  it was a total defensive breakdown by the defensive backs. they were terrible and literally pointing fingers at each other and were confused.  I don’t see that happening with our safeties.

• Agree 1

They are all good teams. We are different; we are world beaters.  Nothing stopping us this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.