AFC East Will Be Not A Given

Ross Murdock

10 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

No, I started a compelling thread based on today's action, and noted that the Bills cake walking through the AFC East days are less likely. Very sensible. Sorry I hurt your feelings. Your opinion that Miami is not good is based on nothing but your desires for that to be reality, and based on nothing else. So far based on actual performance, the Dolphins look pretty good. Sorry. Go Bills!       

Miami has played 6 meh to bad quarters and 2 good quarters (1 very good quarter today).  They are 2-0, can't take that away from them, and very few on here think the AFCE is going to be a cakewalk, but none of the teams in the division have shown they are taking away the division from Buffalo.  The AFCE still goes through Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Process said:

I pray we split with the Dolphins

But two losses more likely 😔

Yep, don't forget losses to Tennessee, Baltimore, Green Bay, Minnesota, Cincinnati, Miami x2, Kansas City, Cleveland, New York x1, Pittsburgh.  Who are you mocking to the Bills in round 1?  

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

Who are these imaginary people you guys are raging against? :lol:

Sounds like Gene1973 is the target

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Motor26 said:

Josh is 7-1 in his career vs. Miami, with the only loss being the Charles Clay Hail Mary he dropped his rookie year. Josh has won like 3 player of the weeks vs. the Dolphins. Until they prove they can beat him they don’t worry me at all. 

Not even the littlest bit

• Like (+1) 1

I've felt all along that this division was going to be brutal this year and so far my fears are realized.

Dolphins are indeed THE TRUTH this year and we'll be fortunate to split with them. Tua continues to play like this and I think they win the division easily.

Patriots also rebounded nicely and on the right track despite losing in Miami last week which has been the norm for them anyway down there going back to the Brady years.

Jets even look like they are going to be a grimy team this year. Probably still at least a year away from seriously contending for division and playoffs but they are probably going to win a few games they shouldn't.

If the Bills manage to go even 3-3 in division play this year it's going to be quite the accomplishment.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I've felt all along that this division was going to be brutal this year and so far my fears are realized.

Dolphins are indeed THE TRUTH this year and we'll be fortunate to split with them. Tua continues to play like this and I think they win the division easily.

Patriots also rebounded nicely and on the right track despite losing in Miami last week which has been the norm for them anyway down there going back to the Brady years.

Jets even look like they are going to be a grimy team this year. Probably still at least a year away from seriously contending for division and playoffs but they are probably going to win a few games they shouldn't.

If the Bills manage to go even 3-3 in division play this year it's going to be quite the accomplishment.

lmao right on cue with the preemptive told you so.

Literally claiming beating a Brisset led Browns, and a Trubisky led Steelers without their best defensive player means the Bills will not just be hard pressed to break even in the AFC. If the Bills played those two teams you would be arguing about the poor QB adversaries so they don't count.

Dolphins was the only impressive win and they were down 21 at one point. The ravens played to lose.

Edited by What a Tuel

8 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Josh is 7-1 in his career vs. Miami, with the only loss being the Charles Clay Hail Mary he dropped his rookie year. Josh has won like 3 player of the weeks vs. the Dolphins. Until they prove they can beat him they don’t worry me at all. 

Allen's dominance over Miami thus far is a great statistic but those were far different teams that what Miami is fielding this year.

Bills will need to be ready because Miami is definitely going to give them their best shot next week in attempt to seize control of division and send a message to rest of the league.

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Allen's dominance over Miami thus far is a great statistic but those were far different teams that what Miami is fielding this year.

Bills will need to be ready because Miami is definitely going to give them their best shot next week in attempt to seize control of division and send a message to rest of the league.

We can only hope the Bills will actually cover Tyreek Hill when up 21 points and not give free plays over the top. Sheesh.

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

What did Buffalo show in their first game that shows they have regressed so much? Miami needed an absolutely crazy comeback in the 4th just to barely win today and did not look impressive last week-not really a recipe for easily winning divisions 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.