AFC East Will Be Not A Given

Ross Murdock

Jets got really lucky as the Browns went full Browns.  New England barely beat Pittsburgh who is a below average team without Watt.  Dolphins are the real competition.  Let's hope we just get by tomorrow night with all our injuries and go to Miami next week ready to go.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

The Dolphins (And Tua) look good, the Bills will do good just to split. The Pats will plod along, and not be an easy win. The Jets are better, and if Wilson matures, will not be sure win. The Bills sweeping the east is over!  

Apparently everyone in the east got better, but the Bills didn't? Buffalo improved as much, if not more than the other 3 teams. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Not surprised you would make a thread like this.  

great post-  lots of insight.  Only meant for one thing.  Doing what you do.  

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I pray we split with the Dolphins

But two losses more likely 😔

Bet?  $100 per game?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Not surprised you would make a thread like this.  

great post-  lots of insight.  Only meant for one thing.  Doing what you do.  

Bet?  $100 per game?

Come on man. We've both been around here long enough for you to know I wasn't being serious. 

This thread is a joke. 

Gonna be a long 24 hours on here before we stomp the Titans tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm glad the Phins beat Baltimore.  I think the Phins will fade over the course of the season but the Ravens will be in the hunt at the end.  This Raven loss may help with the Bills getting the #1 seed.  Now the Bills need to take care of their business and continue to stack wins starting with beating the Titans tomorrow night.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 11

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

ets got really lucky as the Browns went full Browns.  New England barely beat Pittsburgh who is a below average team without Watt.  Dolphins are the real competition.  Let's hope we just get by tomorrow night with all our injuries and go to Miami next week ready to go.

You've been around long enough to know in the NFL a win is NEVER easy, and is ALL that matters. Both the Pats and Jets showed some moxy. My point is the Bills NEED home field advantage to improve their chances to advance to the SB. At this point, it looks that much harder to achieve.  

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

The Dolphins (And Tua) look good, the Bills will do good just to split. The Pats will plod along, and not be an easy win. The Jets are better, and if Wilson matures, will not be sure win. The Bills sweeping the east is over!  

You seem like the type of person who tells everyone around him on a flight that you just know the plane will crash.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

When I read the title, I assumed the thread was made by filthybeast.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Soooo many ridiculous takes coming out of the woodwork. The AFC East still goes through Buffalo until it doesn't. Miami had an impressive win and Tua looked great for one quarter. Jets win by 1 pt and the Pats barely beat a Steelers team without their best player. Now I'm seeing posts like, "Bills better have an impressive win tomorrow" "I pray we split with Miami, two losses looks more likely". Some people need to give up their Bills fan cards. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

'm glad the Phins beat Baltimore.  I think the Phins will fade over the course of the season but the Ravens will be in the hunt at the end.  This Raven loss may help with the Bills getting the #1 seed.  Now the Bills need to take care of their business and continue to stack wins starting with beating the Titans tomorrow night.

Sounds like some whistling by the graveyard on your part. You have no idea if the Dolphins will fade. In fact they are a much younger team than the Bills. Bills could easily be 1-2 after week three. 

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

15 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

When was the last time the Dolphins beat the Bills?

16 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

They didn't look good until the Ravens started blowing coverages. I assume you didn't watch either of their first two

games.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

5 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

You've been around long enough to know in the NFL a win is NEVER easy, and is ALL that matters. Both the Pats and Jets showed some moxy. My point is the Bills NEED home field advantage to improve their chances to advance to the SB. At this point, it looks that much harder to achieve.  

2 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Sounds like some whistling by the graveyard on your part. You have no idea if the Dolphins will fade. In fact they are a much younger team than the Bills. Bills could easily be 1-2 after week three. 

Oh my god

Miami trolls are out in abundance 

even if it is one fool

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.