NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Tua is not a starting QB in the NFL.

That 2nd INT throw was dreadful after he has made his coach go for it twice on 4th downs in their own territory by inaccurate short throws to open WRs that forced one hand grabs that pulled them away from the 1st down.

Then his deep out throws just can't get there in time.

It was not his fault .. he couldn’t see the receiver. The receivers have to be in a position where Tua can see them :)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, mannc said:

They are a well-coached team with talent on both sides of the ball…won’t be a pushover.

They are...but still have Roman limiting their passing game and lack of real weapons outside Andrews.

Edited by Big Turk

10 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

Knee jerk reaction but literally the only team I'm worried about is chiefs. Only because they are the only team I believe that can score at will. With our improved D I just can't see teams keeping pace with our scoring.

The Ravens could be a problem if Lamar Jackson keeps playing like this. I was rooting for the Dolphins to beat them today, the more losses they rack up the less they threaten the #1 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The bright side for the Dolphins is they can trade up for a QB next year using their two 1st round picks. It's not like a 45 year old QB in the opposite conference is going to come out of nowhere and ruin that for them.

They only have the 49ers 1st.  They had to forfeit their 1st rounder for the Brady/purposely losing incident.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The bright side for the Dolphins is they can trade up for a QB next year using their two 1st round picks. It's not like a 45 year old QB in the opposite conference is going to come out of nowhere and ruin that for them.

They don't have 2 now since the tampering thing with Brady

EDIT: NM, but I'm curious to see if they start their rookie  

Edited by buffalo2218

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.