NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

Justin Fields is truly Garbage. In the infamous words from one Jalen Ramsey Trash 🗑 

Justin Fields 7/11 for 70 yds  - 0 TD  - 1 INT

The SNF wrap said it all. 8 completions last week. OK, so that was in heavy rain. So perfect evening tonight, 7 completions.

I don't care who you have as targets, that's still awful. It's like Tebow is playing QB for the Bears, but without the running game.

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

How would you like having the illustrious Darnell Mooney and Cole Kmet as your top weapons?

yeah for real, when I heard Collingsworth say that Mooney was their top WR that was harsh. I’m not sure Mooney would even make the Bills team. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I disagree. The dude has legit game breaking talent but even in his 2nd year Bears management has left him with a jv level supporting cast. They do have a bunch of cap space going forward, so Fields should at least get this year and next.

Oh, and I despise Ohio State

Maybe, maybe not, we’ll see…this is the first time I’ve really watched him, NFL defenses have him pegged already because he can’t throw the ball effectively. 

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The SNF wrap said it all. 8 completions last week. OK, so that was in heavy rain. So perfect evening tonight, 7 completions.

I don't care who you have as targets, that's still awful. It's like Tebow is playing QB for the Bears, but without the running game.

This guy is worse then Tebow.

15 minutes ago, buffblue said:

How would you like having the illustrious Darnell Mooney and Cole Kmet as your top weapons?

2 years of excuses. How much longer? This guy is terrible. 

Man what if the Jags take the South? That defense looked good today, although it could just be that Ryan is done. Although if Ryan's completely over the hill then you can pretty much remove Indy from the playoff discussion, which is a big change. One week yeah, but 3 interceptions and no points against Jacksonville is pretty interesting.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, TBBills said:

Tell who what? Miami will always be what Tua is... average.

469 . Not many people alive threw for 469 and 6tds in a football game. You use average kinda loose. I think JA17 had a 410 or so..just below average before

12 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Looks like a clean sweep 🧹 

Yep. East looking tougher than the west. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

true. But he was nothing like the player we saw in college and who would flash for a game here and there and then disappear for years.

Just a bunch of injuries, lack of preparation and discipline, and weak mentally. He had the skill set to live up to his potential, but not the drive. That’s why he continues to bounce around as a journeyman vet now. 

Winner Winner chicken dinner. 100%  correct

41 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I disagree. The dude has legit game breaking talent but even in his 2nd year Bears management has left him with a jv level supporting cast. They do have a bunch of cap space going forward, so Fields should at least get this year and next.

Oh, and I despise Ohio State

Legit game breaking talent? How do you see that? 

32 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

469 . Not many people alive threw for 469 and 6tds in a football game. You use average kinda loose. I think JA17 had a 410 or so..just below average before

Yep. East looking tougher than the west. 

Mitch Trubisky and Carson Wentz say hi... AVERAGE

Josh Allen is sitting on the bench in the 4th quarter b.c they are up by so much.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We need to stop this comparison of the worst nfl team Vs the best college team. That pops up now and then. Georgia would get depantsed by say the Atlanta falcons or Houston Texans.  Even the worst player on an nfl roster was an all American level player of some sort in college. 

The bears backup QB was all big ten iirc. 

Not to mention a guy like Robert Quinn would absolutely destroy a college OT.

• Agree 1

Still laughing at Cleveland for "Browns-ing" that game away!!

If Chubb takes a knee at the 1 instead of scoring, they run the clock out and win.....thats what you get for giving a sexual predator a 200 million plus guaranteed contract. Really enjoyed watching that collapse in real time!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.