NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

14 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Well, if you mean "we", as fans, it matters not what we do in terms of actual outcomes. But, I do think a lot if fans' bravado is simply misplaced. They are doing what they detest from others teams' fans. Those 20 years of Brady kicking the Bills' ass didn't leave any lessons learned on how not to act...

I’d say the opposite…I think you haven’t learned to be a fan of a good team because Brady kicked our ass for 20 years and you’re just waiting for us to show our ‘true colors’ from years ago.. 

we objectively have a better roster than the dolphins and it is not false bravado to say so. The takes around here seem very rational imo…I don’t think anyone feels great about us rolling into arrowhead and smoking the chiefs in the playoffs but a regular season game against the dolphins there’s a pretty high probability we win.  They didn’t make any notable defensive changes (besides losing a quality defensive coach like Flores) and they have struggled against josh in the past…they’re going to struggle to match scores with us when we take away the deep routes 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

43 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

not sure why i am so nervous about tomorrow, don't have a good felling about it might have to do with spending 250 on a ticket and just my luck, Bills don't play well

Probably because 1) we're going against the Titans and 2) the AFCE going 4-0 one week is an extremely rare occurrence.

In fact, it's only happened once since 2015 (last year during week 12). So yeah, seeing the Bills, Dolphins, Pats and even the Jets win on the same weekend? That's a once every half dozen years event 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I was a fan way before Brady. It was the 4 SB losses that pissed in my cereal. Then add the drought...

Oh yea understandably so but that has nothing to do with this team…not to mention Brady was the drought lol they weren’t two different things 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Oh yea understandably so but that has nothing to do with this team…not to mention Brady was the drought lol they weren’t two different things 

Yeah but 2 automatic L's every year in a way no other division in football had to deal with for 20 years didn't help.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.