NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Lattimore and Evans disqualified from the game.

Brady started it, but of course nothing can be given against him.

evans being a repeat offender for just blind side crushing guys long after the play should get a suspension - not the first time he’s done that to the saints 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I remember a few years ago when he was a HC candidate all the ridiculous overhype the networks were giving him while he was DC - one time during a game they put up a graphic of his workout routine.  Wtf

Yeah it’s crazy. This guy acts like a clown 🤡 out there and clearly not a head coach. Guess the jets were just trying to check boxes with that hire. Won’t last long especially with Sean Payton waiting out there for a huge payday….. The Jets are so laughable 😂 

Just now, Big Turk said:

And of course my fantasy opponent who has trash everywhere else playing has LJ starting at QB...how do I always play the team who has a player go off on me every week??

totally bonkers. Guy has perfect passer rating and is the days leading rusher, among all teams. Guy is playing like his hair is on fire and/or the dolphins defense is garbage. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.