What Games are You Watching on Sunday?

Rocky Landing

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

We went round to a mate’s and had RZ on the projector screen. Watching at home tonight. Still doesn’t feel right with it being light outside. 

Mark Andrews

Carolina D

Kyler Murray 

All to TD. 

The strange one for me is when the clocks go back, as it tends to be week earlier here than in the US. Having to suddenly remember the Sunday games will start at five past five instead of just after six.

Red Zone on the projector screen sounds fantastic - that and watching the games will fellow fans. I know a couple of others but I don't think they're into the NFL as a whole as I am.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The strange one for me is when the clocks go back, as it tends to be week earlier here than in the US. Having to suddenly remember the Sunday games will start at five past five instead of just after six.

Red Zone on the projector screen sounds fantastic - that and watching the games will fellow fans. I know a couple of others but I don't think they're into the NFL as a whole as I am.

Always a scramble to get ready for 5pm that week! Bills kicking off at 12:15am on Monday helps a bit. Will able to get a few decent hours kip afterwards 👍 

My mate and his son are Cowboys fans. He’s text today to say he’s expecting nothing but pain against Cincy. 

Are you going to any of the London games?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Always a scramble to get ready for 5pm that week! Bills kicking off at 12:15am on Monday helps a bit. Will able to get a few decent hours kip afterwards 👍 

My mate and his son are Cowboys fans. He’s text today to say he’s expecting nothing but pain against Cincy. 

Are you going to any of the London games?

No, unfortunately.

I'm hoping the Cowboys will surprise the Bengals - if the latter's O Line is as bad as last week they may have a chance though the Cowboys will have to pick up on opening week.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

No, unfortunately.

I'm hoping the Cowboys will surprise the Bengals - if the latter's O Line is as bad as last week they may have a chance though the Cowboys will have to pick up on opening week.

The Cowboys didn't score a TD with their starting QB.  How exactly do the Cowboys score with a guy who is a practice squad caliber player? Dallas is terrible.

3 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Last week I watched the Sunday games in full live. Split what to do this week; whether to do the same or to follow Red Zone. Think I'll probably repeat what I did last week.

Why decide?? Grab that actually tv outta the bedroom and bring it down. My extra 45" weighs like 2lbs and is designated redzone during season

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

Why decide?? Grab that actually tv outta the bedroom and bring it down. My extra 45" weighs like 2lbs and is designated redzone during season

What - do you think I'm good at multi-tasking? Watching on screen and following the forum is enough!

Plus I'll catch up on the games I want to throughout the week as well.

I'm trying to watch the Giants-Panthers game but the Sunday Ticket stream absolutely sucks this week. Their website is bad too - can't even initiate a chat to tell them about it. Looks like others are having this problem.

https://forums.directv.com/conversations/watching-directv/sorry-for-the-interruption-were-addressing-the-problem-asap/63276a108e3e4c348d43194a?page=1

Edited by WhoTom

So, I'm in Tampa and have friends that are Bucs fans and a couple that are GB fans. We normally meet up at the bar to watch games which we did today. Obviously today, the Bucs on the main screen. Now, as a Bills fan, I have never liked Brady. But since his move to Tampa, I have grown a bit of respect for his ability (albeit a discusting respect that requires regular showers). With that said, the dude is trash. He played like crap in the first half. Overthrown, underthrown balls all day. Yet he had the gall to roll his eyes and yell at players on the field including bitching at all the guys in the huddle. Ridiculous.

And I'm not gonna buy "he's just motivating the players". He's a freakin DIva!!

The only thing that motivated the team was Evans who blew up Lattimore. That was like a hockey move. He was ejected, but I respect it. 

Today, it was all about Brady playing the blame game. No respect for that POS.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.