What Games are You Watching on Sunday?

Rocky Landing

What Games are You Watching on Sunday, and why? 

Especially for the Sunday Ticket subscribers. I'm curious what games people are interested in.

I'll definitely be watching the Patriots* at Steelers. I kinda like Mitch Trubisky now that he's a former Bill.

The Pats* are favored by 2.5, but I really think Pittsburgh could pull off an upset here. The media in general seems to be in denial about how badly the Patriots* are doing, and just can't believe they'd start 0-2.

I saw that Levi Wallace, in his black and gold boxers, is one of their backups. Crazy to think he'd be our #1 starting CB right now, if he were still here.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Malazan said:

1. MIA - BAL

2. NYJ - CLE

3. NE - PIT

I'll watch a mix of whatever else is on later. None of the other games seem particularly compelling. Maybe SEA-SF to see if another team chokes against the Seahawks

SF -10 favorites. It would be a huge upset, but I kinda feel like it could happen. I have this feeling that all is not well in San Francisco...

I'm actually rooting for the Jets to win. They won't, of course. But it would be a nice feel-good story, and maybe Robert Selah wouldn't look so mopey during his press conferences. 

• Like (+1) 1

Red Zone for me too. Have done my usual QB, TE, Def touchdown treble bet. 

The Sky Sports games tonight are Bucs v Saints and Seahawks v 49ers. All NFC affair so not that interesting for me. 

Edited by BritBill
  • Like (+1) 1

I’m limited as my development doesn’t allow dishes so for me it’s Baltimore/Miami, Tampa/NO, which are games I want to watch anyway.  The Cincy/Dallas is not that interesting without Dak, but I’d like to know has Cincy really regressed.

Pittsburgh/NE would’ve been fun and might go up to my Wing place, and watch a little there.  It’s a cool local Irish tavern that makes excellent wings.  I see 10 garlic hot in my future.

So the live SKY games here are Buccs - Saints and then 9ers - Seahawks. 

So those will be on in the background but I am going to have my gamepass on and watch Dolphins - Ravens early and then I quite like 3 of the late window games:

Falcons - Rams (are the Rams just a team who have climbed the mountain and lost an edge or were the Bills that good in week 1?)

Bengals - Cowboys (want to see that Bengals oline again)

Cardinals - Raiders (I think the Raiders are better than some people think and played the Chargers tough last week. I think Arizona might be awful). 

• Like (+1) 1

GB, I think you’re right on the Raiders.  Carr is not a bad QB, he just relied too much on his new toy last week.  Their defense looks better, and the Chargers are going to be one of the toughest teams to beat in the AFC outside of us and the Chiefs.

I want to see if the Ravens improved with all of their healthy back and can they rip apart the Fish.  If so, it’s true Miami is not that improved, NE just sucks.  It’s a nice preview for next week.  I’d love to see Baltimore destroy the Fins, but it’s also a preview for two weeks from today so it’s a more important game to me than Pitt/NE.  We already know NE sucks, and Pittsburgh is not much better.

Thats my rationale at least.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Not sure we will find out a lot w/ them going against Atlanta. That Falcon’s  offense looked like a high school one.

Idk but Mariotta actually looked pretty good out there, I might be seeing things but I think they give Rams a close game. Bills would still look superior even if atl gives em probs

Although nowhere close to watching the Bills win or lose, my second favorite past time is watching the Pats* lose. I swear to god I hate that entire franchise so much I get so much pleasure watching them burn. Maybe in 18 years I’ll change my tune but until then I hope they lose all but 6 garbage games so they live in QB purgatory forever. So I’m a Pit fan today on the big screen, and I’ll have Miami on the other and RedZone on the iPad.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.