NFL fines Diggs and Jackson for Unsportsmanlike conduct

Steel City Mafia

• Steel City Mafia changed the title to NFL fines Diggs for Unsportsmanlike conduct
  • Steel City Mafia changed the title to NFL fines Diggs and Jackson for Unsportsmanlike conduct
8 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Gotta love Diggs fine for taunting against one of the biggest trash talkers in the game…. Is twice as much as a dangerous possible injury causing horse collar tackle….

TBH Diggs was warned earlier in the game by the sideline judge after he caught that great back shoulder sideline catch.

There was even a play (can't remember which one now) where Von could have got a taunting penalty.

The guys got to keep their cool and celebrate with their own.  They don't need a reputation of getting into opponents faces.

I'm actually happily shocked Diggs didn't get a flag.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

If you look at it I think he was just trying to get out of the pile and his leg was trapped. It looked worse than what it was imo

He was just trying to get his legs free. If you watch the rest of the play, he gets up and is clearly pissed that the defender was holding on to him. He and a defensive player start jawing at each other and Spencer Brown steps in and shoves the defensive player back, away from Allen.

If Allen came close to any kind of taunting penalty, it would have been when he ran down the field and did a little taunting of Ramsey after the Diggs TD. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

If you look at it I think he was just trying to get out of the pile and his leg was trapped. It looked worse than what it was imo

59 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He was just trying to get his legs free. If you watch the rest of the play, he gets up and is clearly pissed that the defender was holding on to him. He and a defensive player start jawing at each other and Spencer Brown steps in and shoves the defensive player back, away from Allen.

If Allen came close to any kind of taunting penalty, it would have been when he ran down the field and did a little taunting of Ramsey after the Diggs TD. 

FWIW I think Pat McAfee and Jordan Poyer see it differently than "just trying to get out of the pile" LOL (I do, too).  13 seconds in, when asked about it Poyer just throws back his head and laughs, spontaneous and genuine, then says "I love it.  Love it!"

I think Allen was pissed they were trying to "scissors him" on the tackle.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.