Gabe Davis Injured

Billsforumsucks

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not practicing today per reports. He’s out there but not participating 

With Kumerow out for sure, if Hodgins isn’t elevated this week it’s never happening haha

I personally don't think he should be practicing at all and just play in the games.

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not practicing today per reports. He’s out there but not participating 

With Kumerow out for sure, if Hodgins isn’t elevated this week it’s never happening haha

He should not have been out there on Sunday. I would be resting him as much as possible this week in the hope that I can get a healthy Gabe Davis on Sunday. Those ankle sprains are tough and there is no substitute for staying off them and resting. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Guy better start catching the ball. Last week’s performance was bad. 

Really?  He pretty much catches everything thrown his way, but the DB made a good play on the near td. Not gonna fault him too much for that. It’s a fairly isolated incident. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just rest him Sunday. 

He clearly shouldn’t have played last week, and now he’s not practicing this week. 

It is what it is.   We can’t keep dealing with this.  

Elevate Hodgins, and have Shakir active.  

3 wide of Diggs, McKenzie and Crowder.  Mix in Shakir and Hodgins. 

James Cook breakout game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

I really hope they let Davis rest this week, don't try and get him in for the Steelers game.  If he's ready next week for the Chiefs, so be it, otherwise wait until after the bye.  He isn't the same weapon with a bum ankle.

Let's see how Shakir looks this week, and if we need to we can call up Hodgins...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Everyone talking about giving Davis a rest week, like this Steelers game is a gimme. It's not. Even without Watt, they still have a really good defense. I don't expect them to be a pushover. We should win, but any given Sunday ya know. If Davis is comfortable to go then we need him on the field. We have two weeks left and then our Bye. 

On 9/29/2022 at 5:40 PM, John from Riverside said:

Lol fans are so funny

That is a very kind way of putting it…,

Edited by Don Otreply

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.